Reforged is totally fine and safe

We are good,we are fine, we are strong,we feel safe,everything is awesome,we can rest, reforrged is nice, we love it, asian studio work hard day/night and pete is controling them.We are blessed, bro its going to be awesome! You dont see it, but i see ! There wont be need to mod it.
Those days outsourcing studio just discovered where they made a mistake, and pete will mention those things in interview they are fixing stuff, they are passioned, a new harizma leader apperead in their team,who figure out allthey are on a good way, working with all the passion to grant us most awesome game. They will be like real celebrity among game industryand the best part is, those lemonsky studio guys actually put emotion in this project you know?They discuss alot, they admire to wc3 and talk about models in cafe bar after their shift finishe
I never saw such an atmosphere before in any industry.

If you think positive, universe will pay you back = law of attraction.

Repeat after me, we are good, we are fine, we are safe, we are strong, Reforged is awesome, we work hard we love to perfection, we do things right,we are passionate. We are LemonSky studios !

3 Likes

so beautiful you could put shakespear to shame.
10/10
cri everityme
cri in french

4 Likes

Just stay positive, i think i am hypnotized by a friend today with this new philosophy.
Reforged is awesome bro! Lets celebrate ! Lets put our positive thoughts in ether of all thoughts of mankind and universe will fire the sparkle into devs and outsource studio minds and we will all be fine :slight_smile:
Praise the day,love everything,bless be the day!
They are fixing issues, they work with all the passion, they spread love, we are safe finally !
Change is happening, we are waking up as community finally !
Love devs,love outsourcing studio and universe will pay you back!
Reforged is good,reforged is fine, we are fine,we feel safe, reforged is awesome game !
PBR IS GOOOOOD !

1 Like

tbh i’m kinda optimistic about reforged too (at least i don’t see why it would be a disaster), but it’s just that your thread is ridiculously written.

2 Likes

I wrote it awesome, you love it i know it.
Accept this new philosophy,everything is easier.
You love the world,you love yourself, you love this thread, we are infinite consciousness and love.
I am moving mountains now and you are part of it, you stand besides me on the same page we are!
Reforged is awesome,love the devs, praise the day, blessed be outsourcing studio !

1 Like

laughs histerically
this is the falsest thing i’ve ever read.

Hey,repeat it 100 times and :slight_smile:

"I love my self and my parents love me "

While doing so

1.Watch in 1 dot for about 20 times of repeat
2.Then knock on the desk for 20 times
3.Then close eyes for 20 times
4.Put hands like you pray for 20 times
5.Open your hands and get up and walk around the bed like you are flying like a condor over the pray!

And never forged me Kantarion/RebelionX/DramaQueen/TrollLord will always love you!

2 Likes

weird flex but ok

2 Likes

We’re on to you, Mr. Stillwell

3 Likes

This overwhelming positivity and its influence on my life reminds me of a video I recorded last night:

3 Likes

that auto-advertising tho

1 Like

Devs dont care about your genius mind m8, cause they love you.
Hey dont be upset, they know all the problems and issues you are facing, comon?
They are working on it as we speak !

Repeat after me : Reforged is awesome,patch is awesome,outsourcing studio is awesome, we are strong,we are safe, we are alive, we work hard and with passion and we always show our results.

We are good, we are fine, we feel safe and strong, and nothing will stop us of being Reforged !

Give me the fuel babe ! YEAH !

1 Like
2 Likes

I know it’s a troll thread and a troll post but it still mystifies me people think Pete Stilwell is the head of things.

3 Likes

I pretend that the team still cares about this game :_)

Theres no need to be so negative, and tell people they troll,when they are not,its just a new philosophy.
Keep positive energy

Oh m8 pretending is denial. You should try positive attitude.
If we all repeat that Reforged is good, devs are good and outsourcing studio is good = we will send a massive wave into universe and it will reflect immidiately as wave of positive energy and you will see a result!
We will be safe, we will feel strong, secure, we will love this reforging of a game.
Actually when you do so dont talk in future, say in present time
Cheers everyone !

(i know you’re trolling but i’m pretending you’re not)

i agree people shouldn’t spit on reforged before it even comes out, but this over-positivity makes me wanna barf rainbows while watching my little pony.

Then shine my angel on little pony.
I accepted a positive philosophy,i am totally convinced that every is fine.
Trolling is type of pretending,pretending is a denial, denial is negative attitude, saying someone is trolling is negative emotion that comes from yourself and it is a denial , an opposite of believing which is positive :slight_smile:
Denial is negative remember. Stay positive and believe,tell me that you trust me, and you will feel love girl
There is no need i lie to you, lie is denial, its negative towards my self and to you.
Just trust me ,love you :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh god

5 Likes

Wait a second! Are they seriously outsorcing to a chinese company WarCraft 3 Reforged??? I think not but if it would happen to be true the chances that i buy this game will drop to 1%

1 Like