Real life treats ingame

Hello I experience quite a few very toxic players ingame and slowly they are crossing the line between trolling and real treats, I would like to ask where I can report player who is treating me to kill my family?

I have screen shoots saved and replay also.

I think you can post in this forum for maximum effect. Just make a little research for the exact thread or session but i presume this belongs to multiplayer competitive or technical support sections since you’re playing in battle.net.

Okay, here is the replay I uploaded, make sure you delete space in link. Idk how can we report things like this, if we cant attach file to post or post links…

https ://ufile.io/vdtujdr3

Unfortunately for Warcraft 3 at the moment the only report systems are external and for bug submissions, payment issues, and technical support.

Hopefully with the modern BattleNet integration when Reforged hits there’s an easy way to report people, otherwise for now it’s just blocking/ignoring/squelching people.

Man up lol! they are just senseless treats from dumbasses.

1 Like

you would not have survived the internet 10+ years ago dude…lol

2 Likes

Good thing it’s not 10+ years ago, then.

Yeah, i received tons of death threats from players over the years, i don’t even know how i’m still alive. Crazy, ¿no? :sweat_smile:

Just hire Liam Neeson. He will find them and he will …

Sidenote ignore them. Its the internet keyboard warriors are everywhere. Look i can say im a come to your door but I cant really idk how to get tht info.

Now a note about using internet is to never place sensitive data on your profile. This could (very unlikely though) lead to a bad situation.

Its really all about using your brain with safety.

Though if you feel that there is a LEGITIMATE threat contact police and other services. (whisper* Like Liam Neeson)

better yet.
XXX_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH8abRb2yBI

I could use some real life treats right about now. I think you should all treat yourselves too.

1 Like

How treats could be a bad thing, I’d love someone would treat me to paris

Ya dont worry I am sure they will bring the candy … mechanic over here and kill this game two.

No it’s game three. It’s the third Warcraft.

To cry go to Jerusalem.