Ranked games still not being counted

I’ve played like 10 games of 4v4 as human since the ladder reset.

Not a single game is counted. I’m still stuck on the “placement” phase with 0 games played.

2 Likes

You and me both.

1 Like

you him and me thrice - 7 games played, zero placements in - insert shocked Pikachu

1.35… YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE! damn

1 Like

1v1 works, but 1v1 always worked, more or less.i posted this in another thread but my belief, given that it does sometimes work, is that it breaks when players connect from different region servers.

Job well done again Blizzard, just when you think the game couldn’t become more broken, blizzard releases a patch that ends up doing just that

I wish they had never touched Warcraft. :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

it is broken, but I don’t see how it’s any more broken than yesterday

Same here. Played 12 games on 2v2 and 4v4. None of them are tracked well. I’m still at 0 games played on both game modes

hi bro,same with me~~15win ,but 10-5 lol nice job

Blizzard believes that in addition to 1v1 other are garbage, 1v1 outside of anyone does not need to be respected

For me like 79% counted as losses, and 20% not counted at all.
Also I have exceptionally 1% wins since counters reset.
But that 1% was because sometimes I report : " Blizzard give back my win point!" and after 1-2 day someone manually add some points.