Preordering Every Day 'Til Beta: Day 23

So today’s episode is stalled by this really long discord call. I believe I mentioned this before, that if I ever miss a day preordering reforged every day, then I will buy two the next day. The late one corresponding to Saturday will probably be released right before I go to bed even though it’s technically starting to be Sunday morning in some timezones.

4 Likes

So you are gonna spend 900$/month until we get beta? That’s crazy, but be happy you don’t live in Europe, cuz everything is 12% more expensive for Europeans :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I though it was 12% cheaper? For example, if I buy Reforged in Europe Mode for EUR29.99, isn’t that going to be $26 dollars or something instead of $29.99 dollars?

Edit: In retrospect, obviously this is wrong. The reason I got confused was that I payed for a month of WoW to play with a friend who was on European servers, and I noticed it was cheaper than the United States version of the game. As it turned out, this is because they do not charge a number of euros for the game equivalent to the number of dollars. Otherwise, based on the exchange rates, it makes sense that it would cost a higher quantity number when paying with dollars.

2 Likes

I wonder if you will become a Reforged VIP?

2 Likes

EUR29.99 is like 33,68 USD

2 Likes

Here is the Day 4 video.
I hear the voice of the Dark Lord through the videos that I produce. Tell me, what does the Lord of the Dead tell you now?

8 Likes

as mentioned on discord a great idea would obviously be to kill a paladin, reanimate its corpse and use that to kill a second paladin

2 Likes

Today we get a sneak peak at the Demo Warcraft at the start of the video.

Just kidding, I clicked ALT+F4 very quickly, don’t kill me Lord Archimonde!

4 Likes

We have been buying Reforged until the beta stuff comes out of Blizzard’s HQ.

My 1000th comment giggity

1 Like

I’d rethink my existence if i were you…

3 Likes

Hey! WC3 doesn’t appear on my launcher. What the hell?

Maybe drag the corners of the launcher so that it enlarges?

1 Like

Nope. Maybe I should try reinstalling the launcher.

how is that going to help him? lmao

this comes up all the time but its hard to help somebody who posts in the wrong section instead of creating their own thread, and doesnt give us any info about his computer to help him… but since we have to guess what OS he uses, Ill assume DEATH needs to run the launcher.exe as an admin

Because WC3 might be not in the picture? Try making the launcher window as small as possible, some games are left out.

2 Likes

I actually wasn’t necessarily looking for help, but making an observation. Thanks for your assumptions though. It was totally helpful.

1 Like

But youre off topic in this thread, what does “Preordering Everyday until Beta” have to do with your observation of not being able to install the game? lol

I’m sorry that a simple observation bothers you. Oh wait no, I’m not. So what?

How is this on topic?
“as mentioned on discord a great idea would obviously be to kill a paladin, reanimate its corpse and use that to kill a second paladin”

How about next time if something so trivial bothers you, you just ignore it and mind your own business?

1 Like

Next time you ask for help, Ill gladly ignore you :slight_smile:

That’s the point chuckle head. I didn’t ask for help. I simply made an observation and set about looking for a solution on my own. So again thanks for nothing chump.

1 Like