Preordering Every Day 'Til Beta: Day 23

you folks write so much. When the devil looks good to you, then there is a problem. Just because he uses somebody to make an update that doesnt look so bad, it doesnt make it good.

First, if you take it upon yourself to decide whats good/wrong and you go by feelings, you are gonna fail. Feelings are not objective reality. Feelings can lead to doing bad while you will think it is the best thing ever you could come up with.

it is not all about ideology.
you could force the devils in Jesus name, not live according to what God ordained as His order and still end up in hellfire forever. If you love me, you obey my commandments. Stuff like loving ur enemies praying for them, not cursing them.

Is this easy and will people love you if you give yourself to Jesus ? No, your own family will hate you. There will be division, they will do all in their power to destroy you. God doesnt promise you that you wont suffer. You will and you will even take some more to save other people. God has promised eternal life, after the first death. If you wish to save your life, you will lose it, but if you lose it for Jesus, you wil receive it. Until you die, suffering and pain is used to cleanse you like fire so that you may come before Jesus without getting condemned to the nasty place.

I can be fearmongering you with hell. Boobooboo. That pitchfork wearing things and stuff, I am for freedom. God is too. If fear of eternity in hell makes you search for God or you really want to lve your creator and you need no such thing as terrorizing with it, good for you. I dont seek to rule over people.

I could write a lot of truth here and it wouldnt in many cases be taken as such.

If I hurt somebodys feelings I do apologize for that.

In the bible you have so much and in many places almost equalizing death with the devil. He will appear to you in a form that is most suitable to you in order to mislead and destroy you. How ? Through sin. And how do you know what is and what isnt ? People like to take words out of context.

God loves you. He loves me too. But he may appear like in a galaxy far far away for most of your life. That is understandable. God is reachable however. He speaks. And people can hear from him too. But there are other voices and those are not of God. There are only 2 sides there. No inbetween. This is why people will hate you suddenly without you initiating hostilities if you belong to God, because most people do not. This is sad. God doesnt violate the free will he gave you. He loves you and lets do do bad things and hopes that you finally turn to him, after all the alternatives brought you no peace.

Games cant give you peace. In most cases, the rage and other stuff that people who game experience, are not of God. I do not command you to this or that. Gaming is spiritually destructive, because it is idolatry, Book of Wisdom, chapter 12 I think describes perfectly the things that are present in gaming in general, that people who make games arent all that blessed themselves.

1 Like

Playing Tony Hawk games were pretty relaxing and these days I find nothing more chill than Diablo 2 and podcasts.

2 Likes

God said, ā€œlove thy neighborā€ (you can press F7 in Temple OS to talk to God, that is the function of F7).
What you said here about people suddenly hating you ā€“ this is a dismissal of any attempt to understand your neighbor and how can you love someone for whom you have no empathy? If you find others online who suddenly hate you, I would imagine it could be for other reasons that are not issues with the spiritual aspects of those people. Perhaps the other person was a Hindu or Muslim and you upset them by talking about religion in a space dedicated to video games when all that person wanted was to talk about video games. Is their desire for organization regarding topics of discussion (to have a space to only talk about video games) something that you believe to be of the devil?

2 Likes

Indeed. The world needs more good Pro Skater games.
#LetTheHawkFlyAgain

1 Like

Are you preordering the digital or physical copies? I will lol if there are shortages of the physical copy due to this. And your mailman is going to be extremely confused delivering X boxes of the game on day 1 :slight_smile:

Well, hopefully this helps get the game out sooner.

?

There are no physical copies.

What? WUT? There arenā€™t going to be any disc copies? Thatā€™s like the one thing I always loved about Blizzard games-the cool box art and you open it up and it shows like all the units in a cool battle. And then youā€™re like, yeah, Iā€™m about to have a cool battle like that! Fuk. Download only really makes this game feel like cheap spin-off or one of those 7.99 steam games.

give me a copy 20 characters or something

Physical copies are kind of a thing of the past man. The future is digital. Some computers donā€™t even come with cd drives anymore.

1 Like

I ā€¦ WANT ā€¦ A ā€¦ BOX!!!

GIVE ME MY BOX!!!

Or people like me will swap out CD/DVD drives for 2.5" HDD trays. Best way to get both an SSD and HDD in old laptops. :smiley:

Retera, youā€™re a legend and I just want to add you as a friend here because of that. I bought Reforged so I donā€™t need it from you. Any chance you can make paladin explode like sheep do by clicking on him fast?

Sure, Milan, I can probably make that happen.

Hereā€™s a video of purchases for days 24-31!

5 Likes

If I may give an inspirational message to someone whoā€™ll receive a copy:

https://preview.redd.it/8r64fr1it8g31.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=91ea5064f5cf6953dc4bc0984805c7cddae15550

I wouldnā€™t mind being on the list if youā€™re still taking names - StutteryG#1572. Even if youā€™re not, what youā€™re doing is still very cool.

Haha I hadnā€™t seen this. Thatā€™s dedication right there! I havenā€™t even preordered in once yet. Iā€™ve been out of work for awhile, although hopefully Iā€™ll get a job soon enough. Then Iā€™ll pre order, probably. Iā€™m a little nervous about some things and am waiting to see moreā€¦

Itā€™s been a few nights, and Iā€™ve been delayed again in making my videos and purchases, so I made this video as a status update for where Iā€™m at. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be back at it soon, including the catch up videos for the days that were missed.

4 Likes

wow man, that was some deep stuff, I need to lie down.

1 Like

wow classic just got released today and oh boy wasnā€™t it a big release,now i just wonder how many weeks shall we wait for reforged to see the light.

I want to put my name in the list for preorders because I would like to introduce a friend to War3. Can I regift a gift code if I do end up getting the daily purchase or do I need to make a new Blizz account for my friend? I already have preordered the game for myself.