Preordering Every Day 'Til Beta: Day 23

Because WC3 might be not in the picture? Try making the launcher window as small as possible, some games are left out.

2 Likes

I actually wasn’t necessarily looking for help, but making an observation. Thanks for your assumptions though. It was totally helpful.

1 Like

But youre off topic in this thread, what does “Preordering Everyday until Beta” have to do with your observation of not being able to install the game? lol

I’m sorry that a simple observation bothers you. Oh wait no, I’m not. So what?

How is this on topic?
“as mentioned on discord a great idea would obviously be to kill a paladin, reanimate its corpse and use that to kill a second paladin”

How about next time if something so trivial bothers you, you just ignore it and mind your own business?

1 Like

Next time you ask for help, Ill gladly ignore you :slight_smile:

That’s the point chuckle head. I didn’t ask for help. I simply made an observation and set about looking for a solution on my own. So again thanks for nothing chump.

1 Like

Set about looking for your own solution by asking others for help on an internet forum… hmmm that makes sense

Ay lmao, the well-loved member of the community harasses a random dude asking for help.

By the way, DEATH is correct in his assessment of his original post, it’s an observation.

1 Like

Where did I say “will somebody help me?” I would appreciate it if you could point that out? In fact between my first and second posts I was already downloading the launcher setup and starting it, which actually solved the problem, so even your assumption based “help” was actually no help at all. But again, I never once asked for help. You assumed and inferred that I was asking for help. I’m not some computer illiterate teenager that just got my first 'puter and now I need the help of some internet random. I solved it myself despite you not because of you.

1 Like

i get it, i wont respond to DEATH or offer him help ever again because hes just making observations and will throw insults around anytime he gets offered help

you sure fooled me

Awww. Poor baby can’t back up his argument eh? I get it. Don’t respond to me, because I couldn’t care less what you think.

Where did I ask for help again. You are failing to point that out.

Edit: I simply said “What the hell?” not “Will someone help me figure this out?” Do you see the difference yet?

You sure dont understand basic internetiquette, youre off topic in this thread, you double post, youre extremely emo by getting angry for somebody offering you help, and youre obviously a major troll

I’ll go ahead and end it now, because you lack reading comprehension and can’t even back your comments up. But I’m a troll? Right. Go back under your rock now.

P.S. It never would’ve even gone this far if you had just minded your own business.

Hey guys, chill out and preorder Reforged… Every day.

Regarding the comment, “as mentioned on discord a great idea would obviously be to kill a paladin, reanimate its corpse and use that to kill a second paladin” this comment was posted because I asked him to post something related to the videos so that I would be able to post the Day 5 video. But, it does seem a bit relevant, since the “part two” of each of my videos is a battle to kill a Paladin. Don’t harass him for that, if anything, harass me.

But whatever, if you need to relieve stress, kill Footmen in a test map.

Everyone who is not wc3tutor is a troll.

But how would a hero leave a corpse? A nice idea for a video, btw.

1 Like

Done! I created the exact video that you’re asking about in the past already.

Edit: Or maybe you’re talking about the other kind of video, where we kill the Paladin for the feels. Obviously we’ll have to do that soon.

1 Like

i like all of those videos, blizzard should pay tribute to this whole thing by naming one of those little sheep units you see walking around in melee “Retera”

1 Like

What do you plan to do with all the game copies you bought/and are to buy?

1 Like

I get it, but it still wasn’t pertinent to buying reforged every day though is it? My comments weren’t to you and I actually think what you are doing is awesome. I just made an observation and some guy just stuck his nose where it didn’t belong and thought he would do some backseat moderating. I was only using that quote as a point that just because something is a bit off topic, doesn’t mean that he needed to get involved. As I said before, it never would’ve gone that far if he had just minded his own business. At most there would’ve been 2 posts from me and that’s it.