Pre Purchased WC3 reforged. Cant install original versions?

Can anyone help me with this? I pre-purchased the new Warcraft 3 reforged and I am supposed to get access to the old versions of the game. However when i go to the client download list on the battle.net website i don’t see it available.

Anyone else having this problem. I just wanna play some old WC3!

4 Likes

Go there, there is installation link.

I went to that client download link but there is not DL links for either game Reign of Chaos or The Frozen Throne… Does anyone have a direct link to the client?

Try to log in in the download page

yeah i am logged in and it does not show… Don’t know what else to do.

Did you scroll all the way down? It is there for me … Dunno

yep and its not there. Theres 5 games listed in the classic section and non of them are WC3

1 Like

Same problem :frowning: i cant find it

Same issue here like wtf

Same problem, I’m opening a ticket to see if customer support can do anything about it
edit:
The links for the installer works here:

I couldn’t update my game by going to classic games section for some reason, I have to use the installer link on this forum post

2 Likes

Me too - I have WC3 Reforged pre-ordered yet under my classic account I’m unable to see the Warcraft 3 classic download. When I’m logged-in, the only classic game showing is Starcraft.

Edit: seems that I need to download 1.30.2 as 1.30.3 is unavailable for download via the forum.

I can’t download the game? why is that

I have downloaded the game (after a thousand attemps, the installer download keeps giving an error), but what I don’t have is a serial, and I still don’t know where to find it.

1 Like

i think i have this problem but when i try to update the old version of warcraft frozen throne to 1.30 or something it opens the reforged version for me

There is no old version, only Reforged.

There is no banshee, only Zule.

lol bumping a thread after 3 years

Reforged is not a new game, it is really just a DLC. Your game is patching to the reforged version of the game because that’s the latest version of Warcraft III. It’s that simple. If you want to play an older version, you have to keep it offline, or find a third party Classic Battle.net gateway.