Please give us the old Voice Lines back

I can only speak for Germany but I know Russia and some other countries have the same Problem.

The old Voice Lines were a masterpiece of Voice Acting everyone loved and I dont know why you made new ones. The new Voice Lines are a huge mess. After playing 2 Games I had to Switch to English Dub.

3 Likes

Some of the new voices are far better than the old ones. Like Arthas or Thrall.

I guess they had to change the voices for license reasons.

Why return, let them give the opportunity to choose.

1 Like

Not agree with TS. In any case, the old dubbing will be added by modmakers.

P.S. In the Russian version, we want only another voice acting for at least Arthas. Everything else we are either used to, or the voice acting was originally normal or even good.

1 Like

You should change the title. It looks like a bait

In English they didn’t redo the Voice Acting, but they changed some effects like they made the Voice effect of the Lich version of Kel’thuzad to be more in line with how liches sound in wow and it’s really bad and it makes me rip my ears off.

1 Like

Lol dude… 2 best voice actors and voice lines you chose to say they are better as new ones :smiley:
I even think Thralls voice is the same as in wc3, at least it is in WoW cinematics so i see no reason not to be here as well … ( too lazy to google it).

If you however thought about russian voices of Arthas and Thrall, then you have my apologies since i did not notice that, and i am clueless of how they sound.

1 Like

I talk about the german VA. I dont know the russian ones.

f$cking wow fans. you would eat sh1t, if they did it in WOW.

You speak for yourself.
Because I’m already used to Arthas, but I still don’t mind completely switching to the old voice acting.

Jeez, relax -_-

He’s right. Not everything is worse, but it takes away the nostalgia. People are playing with these lines for 17 years - with interruptions, of course.

The new Polish ones sound like google text-to-speech. The old ones at least had native accent.

1 Like

But i wrote this:

Tutorial to restore old voices: Classic / Pre-Reforged Voices Fix (fixed v1.32.7 problem)

Deutsch: WCIII Originale Deutsche Synchro Fix (v1.32.7 Problem behoben)