Please delay the release

If the current patch is anything to go by, the game is far from finished. Please delay the launch and release a polished product instead of tarnishing the games reputation with bugs and missing features/content.

18 Likes

delay it from what? there is no release date yet, just a place holder.

2 Likes

A placeholder for a period between now and the 31st. If they’re still going by that (and they said at BlizzCon that it would be out by year’s end), then the delay would be after year’s end.

I would be happy to see the release delayed if needed to get everything fully polished, which I find hard to believe isn’t the case, and to take some of what I imagine must be crushing pressure off the development team.

1 Like

Delay? So that they can delay the selling of their product, especially after all the refunds? Are you gonna pay them for the delayed months or what, cuz you know, they don’t work for free.

I’m not an expert, but the lessening of negative publicity a botched release might garner could be quite valuable.

No, release the Kraken! :muscle::grinning::+1:

2 Likes

a placeholder for 2020 actually.

Released on or by 12/31/2019. If they break that, they violate the law in at least Europe.

1 Like

expected release by december 31 2019. expectations can fail.

Please more topics about delaying.

Cry all you want game will be released this year.

Please stop posting the same repeated garbage on the forums.

i do not believe that it will be released while there is still problems present here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/beta-known-issues-list/7961

1 Like