Players just leaving the game? WHAT?

Guys, this is not normal!
Didn’t like the team, or the start of the game, or may be lost first battle?
Immediately run away and leave the game !!!
Just forget about your teammates! Easily start looking for a new game.
Most players thinking like that. This should be punishable!
Or It’s the way it is? Does this game promote cowardice and dishonor?
This is not normal, it shouln’t like this! Adm need to fix it.
It is necessary to instill in our players respect for the team, an cyberesports spirit and give automatic BAN those who come out when the first difficulties is started. I have already played over 50 games and in 30 of them, we had a similar situation. I haven’t seen such chaos anywhere! Adm need to do something about it and do it fast. I suggest for the first time, blocking the ability to play online for 24 hours (it’s for a start) for player who logged out first - Repeated violation of 48 hours blocking.
When one player has left the game, he must be replaced by a bot of the maximum difficulty level. I think It’s will be fair.

This is mainly due to no profiles. It doesnt show you your winrates, percentages, or anything. So theres no real penalty for it, thus it will happen. About banning people, its not going to happen, so maybe you should man up and consider playing 1v1s and not relying on others to help you win.

Totally agree, I’ve definitely noticed a massive increase in people quitting the game after the first sign of a lost battle, which is frustrating. I think you are right, not having profiles promote this kind of behaviour. I recall you used to be able to search up a players win rate by typing /stats nametag. But it’s so hard to search now, simply no consequence for losing.

Had a game where one of the opponents left start of the game, so it was 2v3. We ended up losing the battle because team mate quit after losing a skirmish early on himself. Quite frustrating when we could’ve won simply by rushing separately. I am not an amazing player by any means (probably 40% win rate since i’ve started playing couple weeks ago), but people need to stop quitting without putting up a final fight.

Most of those who leave seems to be bots as I have experienced that it’s mostly coordinated. This is one of the reasons I requested a refund because this game cannot be played anymore, there is so many leavers now. Also when you disconnect for example, there is no way to return to the game which is another bad thing.

1 Like

I’ve noticed a massive amount of leavers & bots as well. It’s ruining the game. Reporting them does nothing, they show up in your next game and leave that one too.

Some people leave when they the enemy team is a premade (I remember the all the names in premades).

Some players multibox two accounts, tower up in 4v4 and feed the main account and can get 80/80 t3 air with 3-3upgrades before the 10 minute mark and easily secure a win 1v4.

So no thanks, after playing this game for 20+ years, I’m not in the mood to face that garage with three rt allies who have absolutely no idea how to counter/punish it.

Also, three+ orc opponents on a map when I’m undead = leave

And this is still the same after a few months.
The mistake of a player is noticed too easily. The same goes to the speed. Sometimes the players leave because they hate the map. Last Man Standing was a map like that. It is large, there are two dragon roosts. The two sides of the map was connected only by a small road in the middle with 3 creep camps on them.

Is it even legal to multibox two accounts and use them from the same IP address?

I remember when I lost 3 times in a row the next win was instant because every enemy player left the same time. Then I won a fair game, at last. For me a fair game means when you and your team to everything to win without leaving and it takes 10-20 mins. Not 1.

Once I caused the enemy to leave because I harrassed a player with my BM but nobody helped him. Then he left. After a small rush we won. This is another case, though.
Playiing 1v1 can solve the problem. But you have to make sure that you take half of the orange camps first.