Patch 1.33.0 is now available

Thanks for breaking my favorite game from my childhood and making it unplayable for me. Why does blizzard seem to have no idea how their game works? A game that has been around for over two decades!! here’s some advice, “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it” k.i.s.s KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!

I had to uninstall the game, because the last patch killed the game. I try to play online and no game starts, they managed to make the game worse, congratulations Blizzard for the failure.

1 Like

Last 3 4v4 games I’ve been booted when an ally or enemy leaves.

Diablo II is getting fantastic support, yet WC3 is getting virtually nothing - what gives?

I am winning games in versus and LOOSING mmr instead of gaining ??? Blizzard can you fix this please?

1 Like

Same here. I’ve won all my games today but they are counting as losses on my record and I’m losing MMR. LOL. Blizzard is such a horrible company at this point, it’s pathetic

1 Like

You guys really failed this time. I mean really. Not sure if you shouldn’t apologise publicly and cancel War3 altogether at least to put it to rest…
Just earlier today you managed to swiftly break custom games appearing for players with your “hotfix”. Basaically you “hotfixed” players being able to play… That was a very nasty bug so good job on resolving it with your latest “update”!
What a great team of developers!

1 Like

is now available - yeah, use that phrase lightly - can we get any communication on wins not being recorded, placement matches unable to be completed, progress towards race icons not moving ?

1 Like

Patch 1.33 was a breath of fresh air. Finally I can complete The Founding of Durotar in less than 5 minutes.

Sure it’s due to being softlocked out of the entire rest of the campaign while attempting to complete a mandatory quest… but still, what a step forward for the accidental speedrunning community. Thanks you for forcibly reducing the campaign to one third of one level! I’m off to buy ten more copies of this modern gaming success story.

1 Like

This patches killed the game
I wanna play and i cant find games

this thread is from 2 patches ago but the game is very much still alive, melee is just pretty buggy

1 Like

they specifically programmed it that way for you

Warcraft 3 custom games lobbies have a massive, irritating BUG:
When a person joins or moves in the lobby, it cuts off chat or typing in the lobby.
Meaning, if you are mid-typing, it cuts you off the chat box & prevents you from typing, forcing you to re-click!
But if a player trolls, they can keep moving in the slots and preventing people from talking!
PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE: SPREAD THE WORD UNTIL IT GETS FIXED!

Yea i think there’s a lot of bigger problems to deal with still than this.

No one chats enough for this kind of “trolling” to be even remotely worthwhile.

that’s kinda a shortsighted outlook on this issue but also why are we still bumping this thread

It’s not shortsighted it’s the truth.
There are about 1000 other bugs more worth the dev’s time than this. I’ve never even seen anyone try to troll the public chat, because pretty much no one uses it in the first place. Who is “we,” also. “We” appears to be just “you” at the moment.

“Bumping” doesn’t do anything, which is why I have no problem responding. This is a blizzard thread so its always going to be active anyway.

obviously this issue isn’t about global chat (although it does still affect it), it’s about custom game lobbies, where people tend to talk quite a lot

I’m quite well aware of that, but it’s still a trivial issue.

Chat focus losing itself is one of many reasons i hate the UI and wish every single day its either nuked from orbit or completely remade.

No one wants to deal with having to chat with friends in a lobby and every time someone switches position, leaves, or joins, you lose chat focus. that just discourages chatting alltogether, as if the whole chat box and the info panel of the entire lobby doesn’t require a redesign to not look God awful.

there’s little wrong with the UI. Sure, bugs can be annoying, but it works, i have no problem navigating it, my only issue was ever the odd performance requiorements. It works fine on my current system but my previous one it hitched on every menu transition.
Everything makes sense. Big giant buttons that say single player versus etc. and have the things you expect to find beneath them, the game list got better with the adding of ping and filtering and join by name, the options menu is laid out like basically every other blizzard game. I have no problems with this. Other than the speed and a few bugs, the UI is fine and is pretty much the least defective part of the user experience.