Patch 1.32.7 is now Available

Keep it up Blizzard :+1:

Basically like 2 or 3 ppl are working overtime on these patches, so donā€™t expect much.

4 Likes

even hots gets more love

2 Likes

patches, become less and less, blizzard hasnt delivered one thing the fans and community wanted, truly pathetic, Kaivax spends more time wirting the patch notes then blizzard has put into fixing the game, what a broken company, truly pathetic, ITS BEEN 7 MONTHS.

4 Likes

Not a bad theory, but I personally am sticking with the notion that the people working at Blizzard are just that incompetent these days.

I donā€™t think they care either way. Which is actually a bit worse.

1 Like

Fixed a desync that occurred when a player in Classic mode and a player in Reforged mode were in a game with a unit that is both bloodlusted and hexed or polymorphed.

If itā€™s a confirmed desync 100% of the time, they should isolate that part of the previous patch that caused the desync as mentioned, and use that as the basis of a desync formula on a testing ground on a map to pin-point and find out what breaks the map. From there they could apply several different methods such as adding more packets to the map, and see if it will stop desyncs and breaking the map. The idea is to make it easy as possible to end desyncs once and for all and fix them. That way instead of guesswork or figuring it out in the dark, itā€™s pin-pointed, isolated, while applying several methods until it stops desyncing, and you might find the problem to see what ails you (Panda). Blizzard get some scientists and researchers on board plx! :man_teacher:

ā€¦Or whatever method that you used to fix the desync problem, apply it overall? Unless the fix was a small patch such as separating a cross-over code. The whole idea is to lock in and fix the over-all generic desyncing, as all desyncs are or end the same way.

i was expecting some sort of ladder discussion from the patch but top lul blizzard top lul m8

1 Like

Once they had them, wonder if they are still thereā€¦

1 Like

You have to admit, thatā€™d be a cool picture to see. Like imagine them in white coats or something formal, and theyā€™re going through a figure of analysis codes and data on the computer while typing notes on another, while scribbling something down on paper.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a very original idea of what a computer scientist usually looks^^

1 Like

I donā€™t know, maybe you are preparing some kind of grandiose patch, I would like to believe.
But until you even provided the promised tools for import models, this was a huge layer of modmaking. No custom campaigns. ~ Six months have passed since the release. Ohh, cmoooon!

2 Likes

6 months after Release the results are still bugs and NO LADDER.

We get scammed hard by Blizzard. so pls stop give them money the next 2 years

4 Likes

Not even that. Itā€™s like a value that has Loop Music = True changed to False. End of update :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Those patch notes are shameful, 6 months later and I still dont wanna re-download the game. People are spectating since launch youā€™ve only had one guy working on the game. It seems rumors are correct given the past 3 months of updates. At this rate this game be lucky to work at 2021.

3 Likes

I wonder what will be in the next monthā€™s patchā€¦maybe a few bug fixes, racoon fix, footstep fix and then total silence.

2 Likes

Re-download? Hell, Iā€™m waiting for Blizzard to give me a reason to re-buy since Iā€™ve refunded already. So far they seem hellbent on making sure that doesnā€™t happen.

1 Like

Perhaps they are. It tends to work like that since data works better at a bigger scale. Besides, last patch before this one made huge shifts. For example, just reducing the mana for ults alone allowed for one hero tactics since the previous patch before this one was released. Iā€™ve seen in top tier matches where NE got an edge due to having top tier ults. Warden, Illidan, Tyrande and Keeper. They play 1 hero and race it to 6 just to use the ult compared to UD that need to keep using the formation. I.E: is racing Lich or Dk to 6 worth it? Pretty much not. However, CL as a stand alone hero is the closest thing worth racing as a lone hero to 6.

The only reason Internet Historian has yet to release a video absolutely s#Ā”tting on this hot garbage is because you KEEP GIVING HIM MATERIAL TO ADD everytime you release one of these trash patches that do nothing to compensate the current state of the game.
Itā€™s been SEVEN months since the release, and the overall state is still laughable.
Dear God what has this tumour Activision done to you Blizzard.

1 Like

Activision took direct control a couple years ago. They were still pretty much hands-off until then.