Original Dubbed voices and dialogues switch option like in SC Remastered for W3 Reforged

Excuse you me, but US of A is not the only English speaking country in this world. There’s the UK, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and a host of other countries on top of those.
Secondly, a lot of minor countries only had the English dub too, I mean… There’s no Scandinavian dubbing at all, we all had to use the English dub.

Again, it’s not racism. This has nothing to do with the color of your skin or discrimination thereof. Kindly, stop flinging such words around.

No. It has to do with where you were born. Because that defines your mother tongue.

facepalm

Please, just… stop. I beg you to read up on racism… It is a horrible thing and to act as if new dubs for anyone, but English is even remotely in the camp of racism is honestly an affront to all the minorities that were murdered because of their ethnicity.

The value of racism was long lost. In my country it is racism to say that a person with dark tea is stronger. It’s racism by law-

But to the subject. When you do things wrong, you will only earn more mistakes than you did. You are the one who gives too much weight to the subject. You lose yourself in the details.

That has nothing to do with racism but just saving money.
Because in the original they saw it to late, that the whole WC III campaign did not fit on the CD but they voiced already the whole Prolog for the english Demo so they saved themself the money and cut out the last three prolog missions without any voiceover or explenation.
They where readded but without voice for anyone as a custom campaign to download at TFT.
But because this did not fit for the Reforged they revoiced the whole campaign inclusive this three missions for the first time because it would look bad if you just put in a Remaster three missions which do not have any voice but the rest does. But because the original english missions still do have voice they just saved themself the work for a functioning switching voice button and a whole english voiceover and forced everyone to live with the decicion.

1 Like

But just as the reformed missions do not have new dialogues.
So it still looks bad. When you kill Sylvanas, he has generic dialogues and the King of the Belfos does not speak.

Making it clear that it is an unfinished game. Not only with bugs.

1 Like

Today I learned my original Japanese copy of Super Mario Bro’s, made in Japan, by a Japanese company is racist because they used English instead of Japanese so they could sell one copy worldwide and more people understand it.

1 Like

You also learned how to attack a detail instead of the main theme. to ignore the problem.

It is a good tool for politics.

1 Like

Pretty sure the main theme is not understanding what racism is.

I am sure it is rather that the new dub is worse than the old dub.

1 Like

You are right mates, my bad. Nationalism is a better word. Nation has its language so making only english speaking nations keep satisfying dubbing, while ruining all other dubbings looks like some kind of nationalism tbh

1 Like

For what nation? USA has no national language, EU list English as an official language, same with India and many others.

Probably has to do with licensing agreements with original dubbing studios requiring them to be redone. Most logical reason they spent money on it at all, is because they had to.

It’s not as if they understand complicated issues such as licensing agreements, so why even bother… It’s much easier to fling words around such as nationalism and racism (even though neither apply).
It’s not like Blizzard is a nation or adhere to any specific nation. I mean, if they were nationalists they would produce games for America by Americans and not for the entire world… in multiple languages with multiple dubs.
They really just want to be dissatisfied - and that’s fine, but at least be unhappy for valid reasons. Like, you think the dubs suck. Fine, the dubs suck and that’s the end of that.

I mean… Tutancadead said it is racism. I and others debunk that, then he says we get lost in the details as to try and not lose face that we’re debating the wrong thing. I mean… It’s classic child argumentation 101. Oh I’m losing a debate yeah well - you’re wrong and I’m right.
facepalm

Okay you win.

I didn’t have to have answered that topic.
It is not relevant.

PS: It is serious, but it sounds like sarcasm. The game brings out the worst in me.

1 Like

@Blizzard

If there will ever be a Reforged Soft-Relaunch, please add an option to switch to old dubbings like in SC Remastered.

what a necrobump but at least I have now discovered that other languages have new voice acting.

Considering all our founding documents were penned in English, and immigrants for the longest time up until a certain point made it a priority to learn English and actually try to assimilate into the culture, I’d say you’re factually wrong. Just because we don’t officially SAY we have one, doesn’t mean we don’t have one.

1 Like

would be nice yes, I was told the new dubs are horrible

Sorry, but he’s factually correct. The language the Constitution was written in is irrelevant. No official language is codified in the Constitution, nor Federal law. The Federal Government deals in whatever language is necessary for who or whatever it interacts with, there is no requirement to speak English to recieve government services or otherwise interact with the government.

TL;DR. It is what is codified into law that matters, not what the nation’s founding documents were written in.

The United States does NOT have ANY official language. Most official government business can be read in both Engflish and Spanish, and sometimes French as well, the three most common languages in the US.

My state of Maine provides interpreters to interact with people in over a dozen languages. By state this may vary but in Maine there is no requirement to speak English anywhere either.

Canada does, however, have English and French as official languages and all official government material as well as products sold in the country must be labeled with both.

1 Like