OC Australia not getting games at all

Never had issues finding games, but since the update I cannot get any games on battle.net at all. There must be an issue, please fix this ASAP.

Howdy!

Investigating this time frame I do not see any outstanding issues with the game’s servers. Can you retest and report back if the issue continues or self resolved so we can troubleshoot? Thank you.

Nothing against you, as you’re in tech support, but there most definitely are a number of various server related issues.

It’s pretty hard to see who isn’t playing the game because they aren’t getting any matches. But it’s more than just a few people- and for some reason, 3v3 mode seems to be not working at all tiself (I can find games in all the other queues no problem, but ive waited long periods of time without a match in 3v3).

I’m not one of those people who engages in immature flaming. But you should probably forward this to whoever is working on the project to launch an investigation into why some people are unable to play since the latest major patch (And why the stats reporting system is sketchy at best, often failing to retrieve match results still, and sometimes awarding negative MMR with wins (though still recognizing them as wins)

Some of these issues could be related. I’m not one of those people unable to play at all, but I have definitely been seeing numerous issues with the match reporting and results screen, and I can play all game modes except 3v3- which it’s not clear if it’s simply a popularity thing or if something is actually wrong with it.

The War3 server structure is not functioning. This is not an issue anyone in tech support can help with.

Obviously, which is why I don’t fault them in this case. but they still should be forwarding reported issues.

I live in Australia as well, since the last patch search times have dramatically increased. Used to be able to find a 2v2 game in 5 mins, now its anywhere fro m 10 to 20 minutes and sometimes not at all.
You seem to be filtering too much, just go back to what we had, let all 2v2 players match each other its not playable. I am a 20 year player.

So this forum is for community based troubleshooting of local technical issues involving the game client, system and local network. All assistance in this forum will be geared towards providing localized troubleshooting.

For larger service level issues, bugs, glitches etc… using the Bug report forums is how to report them to our QA and Deve teams. So if you have not already done so check the Bug report forums for this issue and add to the existing posts or if one does not exist, add a new post detailing the issue.

I mean is there no communication between different roles/departments? In general, I think we all understand that some posting locations are better suited than others to particular issues. Still, if you see something and it’s clearly in the realm of bug reporting, you could still forward it on over for them.

Thanks for responding Zuvykree. This issue remains and I simply can’t play warcraft at all anymore. I’ve been playing for almost 20 years and only since the latest update I am having this issue. I have seen plenty of bug reports on it, yet nothing seems to be done to rectify it. Can I get an update on what is being done to resolve this?

Unfortunately this is likely to persist until next year.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.