Not credited when loading from a Campaign Chapter save

This is a recent bug for me beginning two patches back and continuing with the latest patch.

If I save a Campaign Chapter mission in the middle and exit the game. When I come back and reload from that save, when I go on to beat the Chapter I am not credited with the victory at whatever difficulty so it doesn’t count toward unlocking the various avatar portraits. Weirdly the next campaign mission still unlocks but in order to get the credit at whatever difficulty I have to start the Chapter over and play straight through and complete it without exiting the program to receive the credit for beating it at whatever difficulty. I hope I explained that coherently. Anyhow, not the end of the world but frustrating.

1 Like

Same here buddy. Any solution?

“In order to get the credit at whatever difficulty I have to start the Chapter over and play straight through and complete it without exiting the program” - it worked for me and propably it’s the only solution.

yeah, noted this as well, at least it forces you to play the game like its supposed to be played and you become a better player because of it.

That said, i understand your pain.

I’m having this exact problem right now. Has someone been able to find any fixes except playing from start to finish without any brakes?

I only experienced this during the Orc campaign. I was able to load from saves and get credit during the Undead campaign, and others.

I have this issue for all campaigns, super annoying, wish blizz would address

I would like Blizzard to solve this problem because leaving the game and going back to the mission and then finishing it is without having the logo and the portrait at the end of the campaign.

PLZ BIZZARD fixed this bug in a new patch please.