Not buying the game until I know I can choose to play MALE DK 100% of the time

Then flag my posts and stop responding. The two best solutions I can think of to the problem that I apparently present to you in this odd case of not wanting to have a discussion or you wanting to clarify or even support your point of view.

Flagging posts is pointless. I might as well respond. Pick any game out of the billions there you will find your canon.

Then you should toughen up, buttercup. Heaven forbid someone uses a public forum in a way that you don’t like, right?

Alright first YouTube result for “warcraft 3 game”. Can you cite an official Blizzard source (World of Warcraft quest, Warcraft novel, comic, short story published on their site, an entry in the Chronicle books, etc.) where and how in the Warcraft series this 2v2 on Phantom Grove between two armies (Orc and Human VS Night Elf and Undead) is canon?

? The game itself is the content. Watch how the blademaster moves and talks. You will see. That blademaster is part of the wc canon. Especially voice lines. Pay close attention. Also pay attention to the units he builds those are part of the orc faction.

Where are we drawing the lines for the content and canon though? Units are a part of the content, yes. But surely that starts and ends somewhere.

Is Life of a Peasant canon? DOTA? What about comp stomps?

Loap should be canon but I agree it is not. Anything in melee maps or official multiplayer maps. As well as the campaign obviously.

Alright now I’m the one that’s being trolled, surely.

It’s a great game.

No, like they stated a preference means they prefer it not they are against it. I’m not bent out of shape about the gender, but if I was promised to choose the gender I want to be able to choose the gender.

/discussion

1 Like

What you Feminazis and Cuckholds do not understand is one simple thing -

We DO NOT MIND female DKs, demon hunters, etc. We just do not want them to replace our favorite heroes that we learned to love over a decade of years.

If you want to increase representation of women . Fine! Then add more stuff to the game or make another game, just not at the cost of taking our favorite heroes away.

Seriously the brains of some of the people here are collectively can probably figure out how to screw a light bulb… after a few hours of victimizational yells.

P.S. while you adding more female heroes make them not scream and yell how FEMALE THEY ARE. Because it is an unbearable cringe, even worse than SJW get owned videos on youtube.
Do not make them say crap like
HORSEWOMAN or KERRIGAN: I am one WOMAN army.

Come up with a better voiceovers.

3 Likes

How do you know the heroes are gone for good when there’s some evidence that it might not be the case?

imagine having a complaint about a game and then it’s this

Imagine waiting on a game and then seeing your favorite hero replaced by a female with cringy voice overs because of “female representation” in RTS game - a genre that they do not play anyway.

Like I said add stuff to it don’t subtract.

2 Likes

I will kindly show you the way to the door since you clearly don’t care about the game at all.

YOU CAN TAKE OUR BALLS! YOU CAN TAKE OUR PEENERS, BUT, YOU, CAN, NEVER, TAKE! OUR, DIGNITY!!! DEATH TO THE CUCKOLD FEMINAZIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Yea. Ya do. Or you would not be complaining right now.

Oh yea… Like generic DK #16734

That would ruin balance so no. Also, let us be real, many of you would still complain.

This i agree with, but plenty of characters have very cringe ridden lines in this game.

You should scroll back up to my post and take a gander at what Blizzard may be telegraphing.

Couldn’t care less about male or female heroes tbh. Can’t say I’m surprised that so many morons here make a big deal out of it though.

You’re arguing with children just be aware.

I hope you recover from your illness.

King,

Problem it is not certain. Maybe random, maybe choose, maybe skins. We do not know for sure.

What blizzard should have released undead just like WC3 and then - look there is an option for female DK and other fem heroes.

And everyone would have been happy.

He is arguing with people that have a different opinion to that of your own.

1 Like