Not able to connect classic account

Hi,

I just wanted to port my account and on the first try it worked and said that it would be linked. But then i had no wins transfered to my new account and the button “Link Account” was still visible. When i tried to connect the account again, the account was not found anymore. I tried resetting the pw but even with new pw the linking does not work. My account is modmoto on northrend and bnet tag is modmoto#2809 I would really like to transfer my some 300 wins :frowning:

Does anyone else have this issue?

Greetings
Simon

5 Likes

Hi,
I have a very similar issues. On the start screen the button “Connect Account” remains grey. when I try to login via email and new Password, an error message appears (without further details). Login in battle.net tool is working.

Let´s hope that someone is helping us.
Best Regards,

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/warcraft-3-classic-not-running/14219?u=conraptor-2118

Ditto on this issue.

Same. Ran into the same problem

same…now when i try to verify the account again it says “incorrect username/password”…

i’m gonna leave it alone so i don’t screw anything up, but it did say I linked it successfully the first time…

still shows me as my beta name with my beta icon though lol?

I have this, too. Now I am also afraid that if i do play some games, that my linked account will overwrite something or like that. But the games are dead anyway, so there’s that xD

having same exact issue sadly

So i was able to log into the game with my blizzard credentials. But under options there is a place to link your classic account. If you mess up and get the incorrect username/password theres a yellow link that says still having trouble. It goes on to tell you that if you havent played classic in the last 3 months your info is gone. sooo I played just the campaign like 3 or 4 weeks ago. I never played any multiplayer games. So is there anything for me to transfer? Also if you try again on the screen to log in it says email instructions will be sent the email address associate with the account… whos account, my blizzard one or one of the random ones i was typing in hoping to get it right.

It’s all a big gray area, no Blue poster or Blizzard support addressed this yet…It’s kinda frustrating.

Ditto this. I connected my EU account into the EU region, now the account will not verify again and I have no wins transferred over.

I have the same issue with my Account.

I’ve got way over 3000 Games played with around 58% Win percentage.

Pretty frustrating :frowning:

Furthermore, now I can’t find my account anymore on the classic ladder page?!

It was TwD-Damnright @Northrend (EU)

Wtf happend :confounded:

Same issue. Blizzard feel free to chime
In one of these days plz.

Hello, same issue here. Account “wispzilla”. TY =)

Hey all,

The current version of reforged doesn’t have the UI to display imported stats yet. But they are indeed imported behind the scenes.

For those who have attempted to link the old account again, the reason why it doesn’t work is because a classic account can only be linked once. That’s why it fails on subsequent attempts.

1 Like