No ladder available. Extremely disappointing

Hi, I bought the reforged game but there’s no ladder in this. We used to have a ladder but now i can’t go back to the old game. Could you solve the ladder problem, maybe copy the code from SC2 or even the old war3? Thanks, regards.

2 Likes

hey, just use w3champions - google it. it is a custom made ladder by our dedicated community even using hostbots.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice! I’ll download it. BTW, you seem to be very good with War3 tips. Do you know how the guys in FFA vs games can know other people’s ID? any cheating software they used? Thanks!

Blizz destroyed WC3, hope they could bring it back in the next few years

Hey, w3champions is cool but blizz announced and promised an official ladder a few months back in patch notes and at release if im not mistaken. I pre ordered this game and never asked for a refund when it didnt meet with what you guys promised, now 1 year after release there is no official ladder yet. = / last time I preorder anything blizz related, how could you leave this amazing game without a ladder for a whole year…

just go with wc3champions and stop thinking blizz cares about the game or the community