NIGHTELFS - Things you dont know about them

No,not confused i talk about visual appareance not sounds
Hots has skinny face not looking venomous dangerous as wc3 or HD model i provided

1 Like

The WC3 Dryad has boobs on her back. Checkmate, purists.

But honestly, I disagree. The WC3 Dryad can’t smile. The HotS Lunara can, but doesn’t. That stern look is more stern. You are confused.

Ahahahah, true but thats was just a lazy modeling

Hots loonara face is anorexic thats why she doesnt smile

She cant smile cause its not in her nature

You talk about voice and animations. And i was just talking about appareance xD
Seems you are confused ?

1 Like

Stop the madness !! for heaven’s sake !

1 Like

This is a bad thread.

Then you are in wrong night club.
Get a hell outta here

2 Likes

You first, Captain Permaban-But-Made-A-New-Account-To-Keep-Posting.

1 Like

Its mine thread, my club get a hell outta here or i call security, we dont like cups

2 Likes

how do you even drink, checkmate

Also I’m sure your thread will manage even with me swinging in for a sec.

This thread is in public possession. The Nazbol gang coming in.

Ye you went toalet girl, its time to kick you outta this place

1 Like

You just hate our King.

Also just want to point out images #3, #5, and #8. I think those are all fan edits/creations, so those should be taken with a grain of salt when it comes to depicting night elves. Not that they’re good or bad one way or the other, but if you want to make a stronger point you should use official images to clarify that Blizzard’s done what you want before.

I used both official images + community fan made models to proove my point.
Picture number #3 and its faces are from wow,#5 is from SC2, 8 from wow too.
All pictures use blizzard resources, and only picture #3 face is edited

CHECKMATE

Now getta hella outta here

1 Like

X_https://i.gifer.com/KAtB.mp4

also
X_https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/68165463/are-you-ok-rick-you-seem-off-today.jpg

Yeah but I could do the latter to “prove my point” too.

Night elves will look like like this now in the beta that I summoned and released yesterday. I invited everyone except for you, which is why you think there still isn’t one.
https://i.imgur.com/9QMg4Pe.png
Look at that rich purple skin. The long flowing blue hair. This is what a night elf should look like.

4 Likes

I see. You are fan of sexy fashion tv models for nightelves and p0rny Reforged.
You seems to like teens,waifu and not MlLFS
Good for you

I don’t believe you.

Remember when uprooted ancients had fortified armour? I remember

1 Like

I’ve run out of likes for the day, but there have been several posts on both sides of this debate I’d like to agree with.

Despite your usage of the mild barb that is M***, well said and agreed on this part. Night elves and most races that are evolved from them generally have long life spans and age well, and as such most should appear a bit old (by human standards, it would appear as if they are in their 30~40s) and not to the degree that is withered and unaesthetic. So your description here is on spot.

But,

Disagreed. Night Elf females as we know them since their lore foundation established in 2002 have possessed physical qualities that are sexually alluring. Almost the same can be said for their males, then extended to one or both genders of the following races, all of which can have their ancestries traced back the Kal’dorei: Quel’dorei (High Elf), Sin’dorei (Blood Elf), Naga, and the other elven races that WoW’s Legion expansion has added to the universe.

As a side note, I am not sure if those romantically interested in men IRL would find Naga males attractive, but I as a straight male certainly find their females so. Maybe N’Zoth deemed feminine charm a necessary quality when creating the race to ensure its ability to thrive. The Old Gods of Azeroth have evidently proven that they care a lot more about evolution and functionality than “what is morally acceptable”, so races augmented or created by them thus far have clearly defined gender roles, and brutally so. Unpleasant, but there it is.

Back on topic, the garments that some Night Elf females wear are not bikinis. They are apparels that adhere to minimalism, just like how Orc warriors (Grunts specifically) dress themselves with armors that reveal a large portion of their upper bodies, despite being frontline fighters.

I believe in gender quality in the real-world human society, where each sex should be allowed to choose whichever social roles that are in tune with one’s own soul. But I also stand by the belief that any race genetically descended from the Kal’dorei should at least have their female members be aesthetic and physically attractive. To deny them of this trait would be going against the races’ nature defined by those who created this part of the Warcraft universe.

1 Like