New to buy Warcraft III: Reforged

As the topic implies, I recently pre-purchased the game. The shop’s website did state Instant access to classic Warcraft III (Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne) , but I do not know how or what to do to access it? Can anyone help me with this?

5 Likes

You can download Warcraft 3 here: www.blizzard.com/en-us/download
Scroll down to Classic Games and choose Warcraft 3

2 Likes

It’s pretty dumb how difficult it is to access your own game library to be fair.
The website navigation is terrible, if Blizz is listening take notes!

so when i tried to download it. i wasnt able to open the installer any ideas as to why???

it wont let me open the installer says it needs a newer version

Check out support
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/

Reforged will be integrated in the Battle net app so chillax. You are not the smartest person on earth with game-changing ideas

I bet you are on MAC because the newest version has some problems with this OS. Contact support

2 Likes

Why would i want to use the battle net app. Blizzards website just needs a button that says “my games”. There is none. The front page is terrible. Spending more then 3 seconds on a website looking for what you need is the biggest no-no in webdesign. What a game changing idea, only a smart person would think of something that clever.

1 Like

not on MAC windows 10 HP laptop :confused:

2 Likes

Sound like a registry issue then. Contact support to get help then. Sorry

2 Likes

Account Settings>Download Games on the navigation menu on the left>Scroll down to Classic Games.

Hardly terrible.

I downloaded the installer from there and everything worked fine.

When it makes it way there, you’ll be able to skip all that smart, clever and game changing stuff you claimed above!

2 Likes