New Patch just hit me

So i just got hit by the new patch but I was hoping for an option to reinstall through my Reforged preorder access and not my cd keys old keys. How do i change this?

Uninstall your game. Then head to 1.30.2 Patch Notes thread, download the new client, and when it asks for your CD-Key, select the option that lets you login with your BNet account to verify you purchased Reforged!

yeah i just finished doing that. except it didnt ask me to log in with my bnet account, it just went straight to the game. but i appreciate the fasst reply ^^

Hm, sorry for the dumb question, did you uninstall the game first? Maybe it only “repaired” instead of clean-installing?

Yeah, I did a FULL uninstall. Then I went to the battle.net account area to download the new game client. Reinstalled and then was good to god. I will mention that the first time I tried to reinstall, once i put in the language, it stalled for a bit so i restarted the pc and then tried again and it worked correctly. Then you just install, and for me, it just went straight into the game.

try wiping it off your hdd or ssd completely. Then do what Vereos suggested.