New music from the folders

I know everybody has seen the new beta music, but what is exciting is that all the music seems to be high definiton. It can be seen in this video, actually.

3 Likes

Your post is unclear, are there 2 hours of new music ? Or this is a mix of everything ? Where do you find the new music in these 2 hours ?

It’s a collection of the music from the beta, which is indeed ‘upressed’ from the original tracks. They do sound better.

I wish these were uploaded individually though, it’s hard to sift through the tracks…

1 Like

It’s from a russian channel, I can’t say for sure. The first few tracks he compared definetly are new, the others I can’t say for sure but I think they are higher quality all around. Watch for yourself if I am unclear.

I compared the music from the beta some time ago, but it’s nice to see a video showing the differences in action.
There’s no need to watch the entire video, though. The only stuff that has actually changed or is new is covered within the first 24 minutes of the video.

• The two main menu themes received are new.
  • The credits theme had its vocals removed.
  • The warcraft 2 theme is longer and sounds better,
  • The night elf tracks have better audio quality. They probably used the soundtrack CD as source for this.
  • The track “Human 2” has an new section added in the middle of it.

Everything else has either been edited minimally (like adding a second of silence or changing the volume up a bit) or not at all.

1 Like