New models leaked in ChinaJoy

/p/6215512592, add https: // tieba. baidu. com in front
delete space
8 units, models look promising

10 Likes

publishing links to stuff not yet released violates the code of conduct.

1 Like

They really don’t care.
People put images of leaked stuff on the Overwatch forums everytime things get leaked such as new seasonal event skins and they never get removed.

The models look great imo.

1 Like

You can always add preformatted text so it’s easier for people to copy/paste
tieba.baidu.com/p/6215512592

8 Likes

Sorcs wear thighhigh boots! And their ears are cute and long!

Thrall rides a heavily-armoured black wolf!

The Acolyte is worshipping Happy!

This is crazy!

3 Likes

I really like all of them.

I also hope to receive some bits of official information, as at last year edition they showed the “Old Soldier” cinematic for World of Warcraft.

1 Like

This is huge! Why is nobody discussing it? And my post on r/warcraft3 has got deleted!

Are they all talking about it on Discords? I hate Discord :frowning:

By the way, the weird thing is that I got unsubscribed from r/warcraft3…

1 Like

posting links to stuff not yet released is not allowed on these forums.

I don’t care what violates. But the arts looks epic, especially the huntress.

Wonder how much time will get while they will delete this topic.

1 Like

Yeah, so what? Why do you care? Is that a Norwegian thing? Not to offend anyone, I just heard that Europeans have no problems writing to the government about their neighbours breaking laws.

1 Like

How is it not released? It’s official Blizzard artwork which they willingly showed the audience from a public convention in which they took part in.

5 Likes

I’m happy with these models I gues Thrall’s wolf having armor is to differentiate it from the regular raiders and to add some extra TC, I don’t mind it that much, the rest look awesome, especially that Sorc what a babe

2 Likes

But I expected Thrall’s wolf to be white, purists be discarded!

Don’t people complain about the Sorc’s breasts? Because I only care about the thighhighs.

So glad there is finally something. Now I just wonder what will be shown next, and when.

Give it time. Someone’s gonna be like “the trim on her clothes is too heavy for a spellcaster like her and also I need her breasts to be bigger so I can crank my hog in an RTS”.

3 Likes

they are in a perfect spot right now

2 Likes

Instead of being a snitch and complaining…I’d like to thank you for posting this. It’s apparent that blizzard isn’t going to give us this info. Looks amazing.

1 Like

She’s wearing a typical WoW inspired gear and her chest is in a perfect spot, i don’t think that someone will have to complain.
Nice try cumelette

3 Likes

You misspelled ‘cumulative’. Did your mobile phone autocorrect the wrong way, bud?

3 Likes

Nah, I just did a trash tier joke