New german voice-over is absolutely horrible

It’s been stated during Blizzcon that a lot of planned content will be cut, such as re-writing the campaign and re-recording lines. When I listen to English beta games, they’re very much the original lines but simply re-mixed (stronger compression and loudness, for example). Is the same the case for the German version in the beta? Anybody have an idea?

I really hope they gonna work this over and not messing it up. ON StarCraft Remastered there is same Jim Raynor speaker but here he is missing one important sentence and he sounds like: "Okay bring this over so we can soon go home.

I’d have to throw more lumber into the fire as we say in Spanish since the new Spain-Spanish localization is considerably worse than the previous one which has a HUGE place in our hearts even in Latin America (where I’m from), since at that time Latin American Spanish wasn’t taken much into account for localization.

As for the actual and new Latin American Spanish localization, I can’t say it’s the worst but it still can be improved a LOT.

I’d really appreciate that if the voices are definitive, then we get to choose the old voice overs which are vastly superior right now. I don’t even get why remake some voice overs while the English one remains the same though.

2 Likes

Old German Voices are a masterpiece.
Please dont replace them with that new trash, give us an option to change to the new ones, but stay for the oldies.

2 Likes

Would be great if we could turn on the old voice-over… Russian is just terrible compared to old masterpiece T_T

1 Like

Just use English version and add a parameter -local XX to use your language fonts and English voices. Besides Chinese voices are shit too and Chinese fonts are overlapping in more than 2k resolution

Can we at least get a toggle to switch to the old dubbing?

Warum? Mir gefällt es, klingt ganz gut!