New Carbot episode 4 for WC 3 is out!

This vid is full of lmfao moments and waffles

7 Likes

It’s a shame he doesn’t do a video on how terrible War3 reforged is.

1 Like

Decent troll-bait post. 4/10. Mediocre quality while the execution was a little lack-luster.

I recall seeing a social media post from him after the “do you guys not have phones” incident and he wasn’t exactly thrilled with how things transpired.

Carbot loves Blizzard games (when they work) as much as the next person. It’d take a right blind person or shill to not see that Bli$$ard has gone way, way downhill the past several years.

That being said, while Carbot’s videos might poke fun at balance issues or gameplay quirks, openly bashing Bli$$ard would be financial suicide for him. Coming from someone who hates Bli$$ard, that doesn’t make him a shill, he’s just having fun and making the best of things.

3 Likes

The content creator is focused on what he enjoys rather than what makes him mad.

1 Like

I enjoyed the video.

His cats are always cute as they prey on others.

The owl at the end was my fav.

1 Like

This vid is just lmfao. I love the bird vs garg bit, and also when the carrier Kel Thuzad arrives to make an entrance. The Garg damage vs ground damage scene is so true lmao I remember trying to harrass with a garg and it had trouble killing one Acolyte.

lmao @ the Ghoul

Carbot are making now war3 theme? I was getting bored with the SC theme they made for years, now thats funny, I liked the parody of war3 units

1 Like

Yer and they made Heroes of the Storm ones as well.