Nerf speed aura's

Running around in circles because your opponent can’t catch you shouldnt be the goto strategy for UD/Orc.

this game is a joke late game because of speed aura’s. Laming and abusing shouldnt be rewarded

1 Like

Humans have access to slow/stuns to counter. Night Elf generally have access to superior mobility and range to begin with but there is Warden to slow units for up to 15 seconds. Lastly if the map has a tavern there are neutral heroes to help such as Naga Sea Witch which has frost arrows that slow and Pandern Brew Master with drunken haze. There is also Goblin Tinker that can AoE stun.

3 Likes

Yeah didn’t you know man just get a goblin tinker for aoe stun on orc running around all game. Problem solved man balance fixed I see no problem with this strategy

2 Likes

Ohh yeah, legendary shingle is suggestion some new balances! Can’t wait to read it and have a good laugh. Brb getting some snacks.

Edit: I am disappointed. No insults?
You let me down

1 Like

I agree that movespeed auras should be nerfed (for example to 5/10/15% or even less) or totally replaced with other effects

Did I? Why don’t you blame Grubby some more? Worked well in the past.

There it is! The insult.
Thanks buddy

stop acting like carole baskin and stop stalking me. I said grubby is toxic af how is that a insult to you. Get over yourself. Deleted everything cause all you do is derail topics with your teenage girl drama

Since these people have no actual sense of self and just parrot everything he says and does, insulting grubby IS an insult to them.
And yeah I like how he’s done nothing to actually refute your point, just straight trolling because you dare propose a nerf to one of his ways to abuse…
But for real man…idk why you are posting about this issue. I mean just use drunken haze bro like the one guy says. I see no reason why one spell that lightly slows a few units wouldn’t be an effective counter to an army of mobile raiders with a speed aura…

1 Like

What? Insulting ANYONE is an insult to ANYONE
That’s next level trash you are talking
Did you even see the post that got removed?

To me? Did I ever say TO ME? Laughable.

Man your pathetic dude. Go play the game instead of being a bad troll

1 Like

Can’t
Speed auras are too strong. I keep losing so it’s the balance fault

go look at w3champions statistics and then tell me with a straight face this game is balanced. level 1 endurance aura = boots of speed.

smh your 35, this isnt personal so why do you argue with me on everything i post. it’s really really sad man