Need more players; offer a free trial

Offer a free trial please. The player population is slowly withering away and there’s barely anyone to play with.

3 Likes

They can’t, they already accept refunds no matter how long you owned the game for

1 Like

sorry for the late reply but i think people are playing with the w3champions addon, i think there are a lot more players there

Free trial? Hah, I wouldn’t play this go awful excuse for anything less than bald faced bribery. That’s right, years after release I still find the time and energy to come back here and say this game sucks and what Activision Blizzard did to it is nothing short of offensive.

I pity each and every single solitary soul that still loves this hateful game that wears WC3 like some sort of perverse skinsuit. Want to know what would really get people play something? How about a good game from a company that doesn’t pay to have it’s employees groped in the the office?!

they could use the starcraft 2 model with free multiplayer and then charge for the campaign.

Is that actually a thing?

IDK I seem to find a 4s game very quickly usually 1 minute search tops. On the other hand when searching for HOTS games during the same period it takes upwards of 10 minutes to find a ranked game lol. BRING BACK CLANS!!!

It’s hard to find people for games like Diablo duels like people won’t even stay and help fill the game up