My voice's gone!

After this update, my game has no sound! Music, unit sound, building sound, all gone! Do you have any? Can society help me? My God

1 Like

Have you tried:

CTRL + S to toggle sound?
CTRL + M for music?

NO!
I’ll try. Thank you

I have tried reinstalling, ctrl S ctrl M none of it worked

me too,but I think it is not work!

Bugger :frowning: perhaps provide Blizzard with some details about your PC in bug report, including what audio drivers / chipsets you use.

1 Like

It’s bug, pls look at the blue post there were bugs list below instead of creating unnecessary problem

Hello

We’re having trouble reproducing the issue of having no sounds here at the office, so we’d like to gather some more information.

1. Does unplugging the sound device and plugging it back while in-game fix the problem?
  2. If you are experiencing the sound issue, please send a DxDiag to War3attachments@blizzard.com or post your DxDiag in this thread if you are comfortable. Obtaining a DxDiag is explained in this post. Obtaining System Files - Blizzard Support

Thanks for your support!

1 Like

I will do just that, it work for my headset but not my speakers but every other game works just fine so hopefully you guys can help figure out what’s goin on. Appreciate your help Torelef