My opinion after the patch

good where to start …
I tested it after today’s update, the bug of starting the game and losing synchronization seems to have been solved, also after that shame in the dreamhack …
but come on, I tested the game in 1920x1080 in low medium and high quality, with vsync disabled. In low quality I had several drops in the 150 fps went to 15 and returned in less than a second, every time he is born, dies or something new appears on the map. When tested at medium quality my fps dropped to 120 but the crashes were less recurring, but still the same bug continued, and at maximum quality I had an average of 90 fps, and the small crashes were lower, and after about 2 matches they don’t even happen more. Now how can with a lower graph have more drops of fps than in the high graph? The graphics look better too … Reminder I limited the fps to 170. when I limit it to 60 the average is 65 but braking is much more frequent.
My setup is ryzen 5 1400 16gb ram ddr4 2400 gtx 1050 ti exoc galax 4gb
do you go through this same problem?
Incredibly it seems I have another pc here with fx 8320 16gb ram ddr3 and gtx 1650 and I do not go through these crashes, both pc have windows 10 pro.

ooh and thx to fix the desynchronization and the eternal found, now we just need a good punishment for trolls and leavers… and latter xD

i forgot to say but my ping still high 250+ …

1 Like

lower graphical settings can lead to lower fps if your cpu is weak, because it’s using less GPU power and more cpu power. If the drops are happening when a new entity pops up on the screen that’s interesting.

I dunno though.

1 Like

There is a known issue with the stalling when assets first appear on screen. Blizzard is investigating it.

1 Like

lower graphical settings can lead to lower fps if your cpu is weak, because it’s using less GPU power and more cpu power. If the drops are happening when a new entity pops up on the screen that’s interesting.
I dunno though.

so the problem is not this, because my processor does not reach 50% of use with graphics at maximum, and when it is at least, it uses less than 34%.
and with the fx 8320 I have a greater use of the cpu and this does not happen.

There is a known issue with the stalling when assets first appear on screen. Blizzard is investigating it.

I thought that would solve the question.

now i got a first desynch so saad i think they dont fix it