My Demon Race Text Ideas For WC3R: Hero / Fel Orc Blademaster (Blade Wielder)

Hero Class Unit √

Hero Name: Fel Orc Blademaster (Blade Wielder) (Blademaster / Paladin Hybrid Melee Hero) √
Primary Hero Abilities: Aero Walk, Mend, Blood Strike, Petrification (25U/33U/66U/100U)
Secondary Hero Abilities: Omega Attack
Similarities 1 to: Wind Walk, Holy Light, Critical Strike
Similarities 2 to: Blademaster, Paladin = Agility Melee Living Hero
Major Similarities: Blademaster

Hero Name: Fel Orc Blademaster (Blade Wielder)
Cunning Hero, adapt at offensive trickery, and defensive combat. Can learn Aero Walk, Mend, Blood Strike, and
Petrification. Based from the Blademaster’s statistics. Looks like the red-orange Fel Orc Blademaster with a blade as his weapon.

Demon Combat Units And Heroes Has At Least +2 Attack Damage (Or More For Some Demon Units) But No Hit Point Regeneration
This Demon Hero or unit has 2 more attack damage by default but no default hit point regeneration instead of a 2 hit point blight regeneration.
The default 2 attack damage for Demon units and Heroes will not be factored into attack upgrades; meaning the plus 2 attack damage will be added, but it will not be included into the “percentage” point attack damage up of attack upgrades. Two examples: the right example: the attack damage up is based on a 10% percent up bonus; therefore the 10-20 attack damage becomes 12-22 (no atk ups), 11-22 +2 = 13-24 (atk up 1),
12-24 +2 = 14-26 (atk up 2), 13-26 +2 = 15-28 (atk up 3), 14-28 +2 = 16-30 (atk up 4), 15-30 +2 = 17-32 (atk up 5), 16-32 +2 = 18-34 (a-up 6). In other words, the +2 attack damage should be added after the attack upgrades are upgraded, not before. But example number 2: the wrong example: 12-22 +10% = 13-24; for this is the wrong setup because default hit point regeneration of other races are not factored into the attack “percentage” point upgrade ups, so the default 2 attack damage bonus factor should be factored either for fairness and game balance sake,
or in other words should not be added before the attack upgrades are upgraded. Some Demon combat units’ default attack damage are higher by multiplication of their default healing regeneration being replaced by more attack damage instead. Demon mechanical units will not benefit from the default attack damage up because by default they have no default healing regeneration to begin with.

Fel Orc Blademaster (Blade Wielder) Hero Names:

1. Bloodgrin the Second
  2. Bonethirst the Second
  3. Gorgosh the Second
  4. Jubei’Thos the Second
  5. Rend the Second
  6. Sagra’nel the Second
  7. Khanzo the Second
  8. Genjuros the Second
  9. Haomarush the Second
  10. Bladehand the First
  11. Truthblade the First
  12. Doomblade the First
  13. Hellblade the First
  14. Bladetaster the First
  15. Hellwalker the First

Color 1 = 025H/100S/095B
Color 2 = 000H/000S/040B

Fel Orc Blademaster (Blade Wielder) Information

The first spell of this Fel Orc Blademaster is called Aero Walk. The only minor difference between a regular Orc Blademaster’s Wind Walk and from this Fel Orc Blademaster’s Aero Walk is that Aero Walk when hitting an enemy unit with it will gain permanent attack damage bonus with it. Otherwise, you use Aero Walk mostly like with Wind Walk in very most cases.

The second spell of this Fel Orc Blademaster is his Mend spell. This is the fastest overall healing spell in the entire game when playing
Ladder games, as it is not only very fast to keep healing units but also heals a considerable amount too! You can even use this spell to
Mend the Fel Orc Blademaster himself too! The only drawback to this spell is that it does not heal as much as Holy Light does, however.

The next Hero Ability of this Fel Orc Blademaster is called Blood Strike. This is much like Critical Strike except critical strikes cannot be performed unless this Hero has already taken 50% damage and below, however, when that happens expect this skill to be much more powerful than a regular Critical Strike because not only will you deal much more damage than with a regular Critical Strike, but also every
time you invest in learning Blood Strike it’s like you invest 33% extra skill for your points, so when Blood Strike is Level 3 it is like getting
a Level 4 skill! This is for game balance reasons, much like for the Drunken Brawler skill for the Pandaren Brewmaster.

Lastly, the Fel Orc Blademaster has am Ultimate spell called Petrification: and this spell can “food lock” enemy land units before the 100 seconds timer reaches zero upon their head! What being “food locked” means to the enemy is that the more enemy units are frozen in invincibility - becoming useless, the more food those frozen units uses up, and ultimately sooner or later the less maximum army the enemy player will have; thus giving you the advantage between for example a 100 food army which you have versus a 91 food army which is the enemy player. However, this may take some time to really do permanent damage to the same enemy player. However, even if it isn’t a
High Upkeep versus High Upkeep battle, it can perhaps work even in No Upkeep versus No Upkeep battles too. But, if the enemy unit while under the effects of Petrification becomes killed or destroyed, the unit will simply just dies normally, so keep that in mind to leave Petrified units alone for a while until the spell upon them will take effect.

Overall, this Fel Orc Blademaster should work as a first Hero to use pretty much like using a regular Blademaster using Wind Walk
and Critical except this Fel Orc Blademaster uses Aero Walk like Wind Walk and Blood Strike somewhat like using Critical Strike.
This Fel Orc Blademaster can also be used as a second Hero choice too.

(INCOMPLETE - Coloring Only)
Aero Walk (Spell / Allcast / Self) - The Fel Orc Blademaster becomes invisible and gains increased movement speed, but stops attacking.
When the Fel Orc Blademaster attacks again he will gain permanent attack damage bonus to his attack. While this spell is used, if the
Naga Blademaster uses an ability then the invisibility immediately wears off. The Fel Orc Blademaster can go through units.
Level 1 - 75 MP Cost, Becomes Invisible, The Caster Can Go Through Units, +10% Move Speed, 20 Permanent Bonus
Attack Damage, 20 Seconds Duration, When Caster Attacks Or Uses Ability Then Invulnerability Is Cancelled, 2 Seconds Cooldown.
Level 2 - 75 MP Cost, Becomes Invisible, The Caster Can Go Through Units, +40% Move Speed, 35 Permanent Bonus
Attack Damage, 35 Seconds Duration, When Caster Attacks Or Uses Ability Then Invulnerability Is Cancelled, 2 Seconds Cooldown.
Level 3 - 75 MP Cost, Becomes Invisible, The Caster Can Go Through Units, +70% Move Speed, 50 Permanent Bonus
Attack Damage, 50 Seconds Duration, When Caster Attacks Or Uses Ability Then Invulnerability Is Cancelled, 2 Seconds Cooldown.

Level 1
40 Bonus Temporarily Damage
20 Bonus Permanent Attack Damage Up

Based from patch 1.31.

Color 1 = H/S/B
Color 2 = H/S/B

Mend (Spell / Smartcast) - Heals a target organic friendly unit from afar. Can heal self. Has a very short cooldown.
Level 1 - 65 MP Cost, 150 Hit Point Healed, Instant Heal, 1200 Cast Range, 1.66 Seconds Cooldown.
Level 2 - 65 MP Cost, 300 Hit Point Healed, Instant Heal, 1200 Cast Range, 1.66 Seconds Cooldown.
Level 3 - 65 MP Cost, 450 Hit Point Healed, Instant Heal, 1200 Cast Range, 1.66 Seconds Cooldown.

Note: Based from Plasma Blast.

Color 1 = 000H/000S/000B
Color 2 = 030H/075S/100B
Color 3 = 300H/075S/095B
Color 4 = 270H/075S/095B

Blood Strike (Skill / Active) - Gives a percent chance that the Fel Orc Blademaster will do extra damage on
his attacks when his current hit points are lowered. (Gives +33.33% extra effectiveness on critical damage.)
Level 1 - 15% Chance To Deal 2.66x Damage When Having -50% Current Hit Points.
Level 2 - 15% Chance To Deal 5.33x Damage When Having -50% Current Hit Points.
Level 3 - 15% Chance To Deal 8.00x Damage When Having -50% Current Hit Points.

Critical Strike = 100% to 1 HP Being 1x + 1x +00.00% / 2x +00.00% / 3x +00.00%
Blood Strike = 050% to 1 HP Being 1x + 2x +33.33% / 4x +33.33% / 6x +33.33%

Color 1 = 010H/100S/075B
Color 2 = 000H/100S/050B

Petrification (Spell / Smartcast) - Permanently petrifies a non-Hero enemy unit within 100 seconds, permanently
stunning it and grants the enemy unit infinite health regeneration and Spell Immunity. Cannot be dispelled.
Level 6 - 100 MP Cost, 100 (100) Seconds Stun Activation Of Enemy Unit, 99999 HP Regen, Countdown Cannot Be Reset,
Countdown Can Become Overwritten By Higher Spell Level Of This Spell, Unlimited Stun Duration When Countdown Reaches Zero,
Targets: Enemy, Land, Air, Organic, Non-Hero. Grants Spell Immunity, Cannot Be Dispelled, 900 Cast Range, No Cooldown.

Level 1 - 100 MP Cost, 600 (600) Seconds Stun Activation Of Enemy Unit, 99999 HP Regen, Countdown Cannot Be Reset,
Countdown Can Become Overwritten By Higher Spell Level Of This Spell, Unlimited Stun Duration When Countdown Reaches Zero,
Targets: Enemy, Land, Air, Organic, Non-Hero. Grants Spell Immunity, Cannot Be Dispelled, 900 Cast Range, No Cooldown.
Level 2 - 100 MP Cost, 300 (300) Seconds Stun Activation Of Enemy Unit, 99999 HP Regen, Countdown Cannot Be Reset,
Level 3 - 100 MP Cost, 200 (200) Seconds Stun Activation Of Enemy Unit, 99999 HP Regen, Countdown Cannot Be Reset,

Level 1
050 MP = 600 (600) Seconds Countdown To Death ( √ ), 50% Countdown To Death 1x Time Reduction (For Example: 600 = 300) ( X )
100 MP = 600 (600) Seconds Countdown To Permanent Stun And 99999 Hit Point Regeneration Of Enemy Unit

50 MP = 88 Spell Damage (66 + 33% = 87.78)
-50 MP = No Experience Gain For Friendly Hero After Final Blow Of Enemy Unit And No Item Gain From Creep’s Death

Level 1
50 MP = 100% Offense For 15 Seconds Or 200% Experience Gain Or No Experience Gain For Enemy Hero And No Item Gain From Creep

Level 2 And Level 3
-50 MP = No Experience Gain For Friendly Hero After Final Blow Of Enemy Unit And No Item Gain From Creep’s Death

Color 1 = H/S/B
Color 2 = H/S/B

Omega Attack (Upgrade) - All Heroes can deal Omega damage. Costs double as much as the
Flying Machine Bombs upgrade. Tier 3 upgrade. Costs 375 gold, 375 lumber, and has a 105 seconds research time.

Flying Machine Bombs = 150 Gold Cost, 100 Lumber Cost (250 Overall Resource Cost), 35 Seconds Upgrade Time
Omega Attack ======= 3x Cost of Flying Machine Bombs Upgrade (750 Overall Resource Cost) And Upgrade Time

Color 1 = H/S/B
Color 2 = H/S/B

How about you learn to program your own game?

Do you know that I have been working on the text ideas for at least over 2 years total time? It might as well be true because it feels that long for me, for real. And that’s just the ideas themselves, not actual game programming.

If I would have done the game programming instead in addition to be working on the text schematics themselves of the Demon and Naga races, then I would not have gotten this far as I did with God and with Jesus Christ… Amen.

So, I will leave the game programmers to be game programmers, while I come up with the ideas themselves… and that way, none of us gets in the way being delayed…

As an “idea guy” with only barebones programming knowledge, idea guys are the absolute worst sometimes. The Warcraft 3 editor is pretty simple to hop into and hash all this stuff out and then just make a map to show off a custom race for feedback rather than spam-drop a gorillion threads.

For one thing, the hero is actually pretty busted. Petrification is actually INSANE. If I’m reading it right, its basically “Kill a unit, and the enemy has a permanent lowering of their food cap.”
Imagine doing this nonsense to Taurens and Chimeraes. Every fight the enemy loses five food. That’s like if an Alchemist instantly Transmuted your freshly trained knight every time.
Mend is retarded. 1. No cure for Evil is practically enforced for Orc. (They only have witch doctor wards that are mediocre, and SH.)
2. Its stronger then holy light.
Sure its “weaker” in pure burst. But a 450 heal every 2 seconds is actually busted. Holy “mend” indeed. 65 MP isn’t that much either. Sure spamming it eats away at your mana, but it also makes you un-killable whilst you can heal.
Blood strike is. Okay. I don’t have any conceptual issue.
Dark Overdrive. Overly complicated. Just make it a damage/MS buff that reduces healing and mana regen. Done.
Also the name is a bit silly if you ask me, but there have been dumber stuff so it gets a pass.
The naming for the heroes however is unforgivably stupid. Nothing here is unique. If your going to change one thing in this kit. CHANGE THE FEL ORC BLADEMASTER NAMES.

As for KingOmlette’s comment. I agree completely! You need ideas to be fresh and unique, but as someone whose trying to become a writer. The fact I’m an “idea guy” incarnate is really screwing me over xD

Actually, this Hero might be outdated since the last time I posted this one, particularly Dark Overdrive which has been replaced.

Thank you for your comment there.

stop bumping these old threads that nobody cares about!

You know what? I don’t think you are trolling… Which is actually scary. OP please for the love of god stop making this stuff. I am not saying that you should delete it. But leave it behind as a dream. Or better idea. Learn to be a programmer so you can make your own games.

Either make a map or stop posting this nonsense, this is getting old fast. I am tired of reading your crap ALL year long

The Dark Overdrive spell has been replaced with Aero Walk instead. (Needs professional editing again here…)

DO NOT REPLY TO THESE POSTS

Just report as inappropriate and ignore him