My Demon Race Text Ideas For Warcraft III: Reforged

Demon - Burning Legion Faction - Faction Color Green: 120H/100S/100B

Uniqueness:

1. Chaos And Hero And Omega Damage Attackers That Does Moderate Damage Against Almost All Armor Types,
  2. Demon Units Has Limited Weaknesses With Heavy Armor,
  3. Protective Burrows,
  4. Decreases Time Of Units And Structures And Research,
  5. Dual-Offensive Upgrades But No Armor Upgrades,
  6. Has The Most Upgrades And Research Available,
  7. Demon Combat Units And Heroes Has At Least +2 Attack Damage (Or More For Some Demon Units) But No Hit Point Regeneration,
  8. Unholy And Evil Race Faction

Worker Unit - Fel Orc Peon
Tier 1 Melee Unit - Fel Orc Grunt / Fel Orc Raider
Tier 3 Melee Unit - Doom Lord
Ranged Unit -
Siege Unit - Infernal Warbringer
Caster Unit - Fel Orc Warlock
Caster Unit - Fel Orc Necrolyte
Caster Unit - Eredar Oracle
Anti-caster Unit - Fel Orc Warlock
Anti-caster Unit - Fel Orc Necrolyte
Air Unit - Crimson Dragon
Anti-air Unit - Void Dragon
Special Unit - Fel Orc Scout / Felboar / Fel Orc Kodo Beast / Oracle Dragon
Hero 1 - Pit Lord
Hero 2 - Felguardian
Hero 3 - Fel Orc Blademaster (Blade Wielder)
Hero 4 - Fel Orc Blademaster (Axe Wielder)
Hero 5 - Fel Orc Slavemaster
Hero 6 - Legion Queen
Hero 7 - Satyr Twistbringer

I may or may not post the Demon units and Heroes here, but if I do post them here it will be sooner or later, since I keep updating the Demon race to become the best unique but also balanced race for Warcraft III (Reforged) official Ladder games.

(As for what I said in another oneā€™s topic about this race, I said that God reminded me about Genesis 11 - about the tower that became known as the Babel Tower because the people never finished it and have scattered to places.

That God may have reminded me that Blizzard will never approve of this race so my motivation of even putting up the Demon race text ideas here is in vain anyways (just as the unfinished tower was in Genesis 11) and thatā€™s why my motivation dropped the other day about putting these ideas up.

But, even if nothing special happens, and it will not get approved, maybe satan pretended to be ā€œGodā€ to remind me of this negativity to stop posting these ideas, because either way I may still post them here because there is almost nothing else for me to do in life but to do so almost anywaysā€¦ That is all (for now).)

1 Like

Good news is cognitive behavioral therapy can solve a lot of your problemsā€¦ problem is that involves the removal of all electronics from your life, replacing it with books, sports, and exercise, as well as going through a lot of temper tantrums.

10 Likes

oh great the god-sent psycho has returned, it was sooo nice not to see these stupidass posts for the past year since we got away from the old forum :frowning: the sad part is blizzard bans so many people but they will let this guy spam/flood the forums with multiple posts of bullsiht sighā€¦

NOBODY wants to read about your ideas in text form, if you cant learn how to use the map editor then feck off because all your doing is spamming

3 Likes

I have felt demon spirit inside my sould since i was 12. I will maybe do your race if i get motivated.

But unleashing my demon spirit can cause unexpected events. Last time i prayed on right location the notre dame burned suddenly.

1 Like

Flag all this guyā€™s topics as spam

Iā€™m not sure why youā€™re suggesting thisā€¦itā€™s literally a remaster theyā€™re not changing the game massively, itā€™s not going to be this new game that has 12 new races etc itā€™s literally Warcraft 3 but reforged to look new with some minor quality of life upgrades here and there.

All of these suggestions for how the game should be changed are a waste of time as youā€™re going to get exactly what old War 3 is so that it ā€œstays true to the originalā€ which is something the devs are very careful about.

1 Like
  • Boring. :grinning:

but incase youā€™re offended, let me elaborate.

1. [Chaos Damage Attackers]. so easy spammable units that deal 100% damage to all types of armor ? seems legit, or if you nerf their damage to be small but still chaos then ULTIMATELY it doesnā€™t really mean much. just a cheap illusion of difference.

2.[Has Limited Weaknesses] ahem, rrrrrrrrrrrright. okay.

1. [Protective Burrows] so copy orc burrows ?, innovation intensfies!!!

2. [Decreases Time Of Units And Structures And Research] this is the only good advice i see here, and its for wc3 as a whole in general.

3. [Dual-Offensive Upgrades But No Armor Upgrades] YEEEE whatā€™s better to have chaos damage? even MOAR damage upgrades. 1000/10 :ok_hand:

4. [Has The Most Upgrades And Research Available] i donā€™t understand how is this an element, youā€™re either undermining other racesā€¦ or thinking too much for one race. or both. :wink:

5. [Some Demon Combat Units Moves 50% Faster Than Non-Demon Units For Game Balance Purposes To Have Preemptive Strike Ops]

i imagine those fast units augmented with even MOAR fast movement abilitiesā€¦ sound legitā€¦ what ? ā€¦ no ? ā€¦ you will just make the other units slower so you donā€™t have to increase their speed too much ? ā€¦ oof. then slow moving boring units detected. unless the only thing it will effect are poor orcs :joy:

1. [Demon Combat Units And Heroes Has At Least +2 Attack Damage (Or More For Some Demon Units) But No Hit Point Regeneration]

i donā€™t understand why are you pointing out what seems to me like a minor number tweaking, as a notible game element with a point attached to its butt.

1. [Unholy And Evil Race Faction] yeah, biggest duh i can say.

[Worker Unit - Fel Orc Peon] yeah so just give up the idea for demons to have a demonic worker, and this will be a running theme in my trying to review the units. so iā€™m telling it here and now.

demons are a race of their own. and they have planty of verity. you should avoid using too much corrupted orcs. i can almost forgive the peon as a worker if you literally didnā€™t flood the entire rest of the race with fel orcs, you mightaswell call this race Fel Horde instead of Demons.

[Ranged Unit -] aww lookie what we have here, an empty space for a unit idea, idk it sounds like you ran out of ranged fel orc unit ideas in your DEMON race.

[Caster Unit - Eredar Oracle] hey i mean, atleast here we have our first unit that suits the entire race, sad to see you ran out of them soo fast.
or were you looking hard in the first place ? :thinking::stuck_out_tongue:

[Anti-air Unit - Void Dragon] ok this is pure balls+sheet. the demon race created by sargaras was intended to destroy and combat the void lords, by basically deleting all other worlds before the voidlords could corrupt them. they are enemies with eachother to the core.

this is your design lowest point, complete epic fail.

HEROS: iā€™d pick heroā€™s 1/2/6/7 they actually, by the sound of their names look perfectly in balance and have room for good verity. and ability ideas.

where Fel Orc heroā€™s with the exception of the slavemaster but not defending that either are just filler heroā€™s.

conclusion: you need 3 more years of grinding your brain agaisnā€™t the wall of ā€œlearn how to design a proper raceā€.

1 Like

you guys please do not give serious responses to this OP do not encourage him, if you visit the old classic games forum he has been posting this crap endlessly for years, he literally has hundreds of posts that are 10 pages long detailing his plans for wc4

the worst part is he doesnt know how to actually make maps even though the world editor is quite simple to use for this sort of thing, maybe if he actually took the time to make a map it might be interesting to see, but this guy is literally crazy and claims hes on a mission from godā€¦ and im absolutely not exaggerating in the slightest

I repeat: do NOT encourage this guy or he will spam the forums with this crap

3 Likes

got it, but as someone who is dedicated and interested for custom race design. i could not resist the urge to debunk this thread in a mega response.

but i will keep what you said in mind from now on.

ā€œYou flagged this as spam.ā€

OP you probably should write your own book on these things if you like the ā€œdemon raceā€ so much. I see youā€™re associating things from the Bible with the game, interesting to say the least. But Iā€™d be careful with that. Donā€™t mix things that shouldnā€™t be mixed.

If you donā€™t want to see more of what you consider ā€œnegativityā€ then I really recommend you to write your own personal book on these things.

You say you donā€™t have anything else to do in life except posting these things. I assure you there are a lot of great things in life to do instead of making these posts only to receive what you perceive as negativity from others.

1 Like

Why do people like this think blizzard would give a flying fvck about any of their ideas?
These are halfassed stupid ideas.

Guess what kid, people where asking for and hoping for a demon race since TFT was announced.
Blizzard has stated they will not make a naga or demon race for wc3.

There are plenty of custom maps which HAVE demon and naga races along with MANY MANY MORE!

If you think you actually have a good idea make it in the map editor, but you canā€™t.
People with good ideas make those good ideas, you obviously cannot.

I was never in the classic forums but it appears OPā€™s autism has been rampant for quite awhile.

OP you need to give up the internet for at least a couple years while you learn how to be a human being.

2 Likes

@MomoiroCrose

I have already contacted Godā€™s chosen in the Holy Land in Israel and he is building Godā€™s open source client that we will be able to mod. He thinks that the world is too hard and he will not live, and has lost faith in almost everything, but he is trying to code the game for us. When it is finished we should be able to add the custom races to Godā€™s Warcraft, even if California Warcraft is a game of fortnite skins that does not allow customization and only runs on NSA backdoor Windows 10 operating system created to further enforce the dark oneā€™s oligarchy on mankind.

I do not know how this fellow motivates himself to keep going but for the moment it appears he is. If he creates a donation link we must donate the wealth of the Lord to him, although he has not done so yet to my knowledge.

1 Like

He must be from Alabama

1 Like

Before I post the whole (finally finished) Demon race of the Burning Legion (with a lot of updates since the last time I posted them up, which in that other topic are now outdated), hereā€™s this Tavern Hero idea below that I must post here, because it is only just one.

Also, to make sure people will really read these posts, I will reduce the descriptions of the Heroes and units (both for the Demon and Naga races) themselves and the Hero Abilities description, so instead you guys figure out what they are yourselves, but at least it is easier to read with less (presumed) annoyance to people.

I will keep posting my finished ideas here as time progresses, so watch out for the updates. Thank you very much in advance for reading!

Tavern Hero āˆš

Hero Name: Scutum
Mystical Hero, adapt at fast offensive combat and winning battles. Can learn Divinity Blast, Chrono Boost, Quick Shop, and Dream. Based from the Mountain Kingā€™s statistics, but instead has 24 starting Strength, 9 starting Agility, 17 starting Intelligence, has 3 Strength more per Hero Level, has 1 Agility more per Hero Level, and has 2 Intelligence more per Hero Level.

Divinity Blast (Spell / Smartcast) - Shoots a light elemental ball of magic that damages a target enemy unit. Ignores Spell Immunity, mechanical status, and invulnerability. Can also affect structures.
Level 1 - 75 MP Cost, 100 Damage, Ignores Statuses: Spell Immunity, Mechanical, Invulnerability. Target: Enemy, Air, Land, Structure, Ancient. 600 Cast Range, 9 Seconds Cooldown.
Level 2 - 75 MP Cost, 200 Damage, Ignores Statuses: Spell Immunity, Mechanical, Invulnerability. Target: Enemy, Air, Land, Structure, Ancient. 600 Cast Range, 9 Seconds Cooldown.
Level 3 - 75 MP Cost, 310 Damage, Ignores Statuses: Spell Immunity, Mechanical, Invulnerability. Target: Enemy, Air, Land, Structure, Ancient. 600 Cast Range, 9 Seconds Cooldown.

Chrono Boost (Spell / Smartcast) - Decreases the cooldown of all non-Ultimate spells, all non-Ultimate abilities, all non-Ultimate skills, all non-Ultimate auras, all itemsā€™ cooldown, all itemsā€™ stock cooldown, construction time of buildings,
training time of units, and research time by 100%.
Level 1 - 50 MP Cost, 100% Cooldown Decrease Of: Non-Ultimate Spells, Non-Ultimate Abilities, Non-Ultimate Skills, Non-Ultimate Auras, Itemsā€™ Cooldown, Itemsā€™ Stock Cooldown, Construction Time, Training Time, Upgrade Time. 900 Cast Range, 20 Secs Duration, 1 Sec Cd.
Level 2 - 50 MP Cost, 100% Cooldown Decrease Of: non-Ultimate Spells, Non-Ultimate Abilities, Non-Ultimate Skills, Non-Ultimate Auras, Itemsā€™ Cooldown, Itemsā€™ Stock Cooldown, Construction Time, Training Time, Upgrade Time. 900 Cast Range, 40 Secs Duration, 1 Sec Cd.
Level 3 - 50 MP Cost, 100% Cooldown Decrease Of: Non-Ultimate Spells, Non-Ultimate Abilities, Non-Ultimate Skills, Non-Ultimate Auras, Itemsā€™ Cooldown, Itemsā€™ Stock Cooldown, Construction Time, Training Time, Upgrade Time. 900 Cast Range, 60 Secs Duration, 1 Sec Cd.

Quick Shop (Spell / Smartcast) - Quick build a Marketplace with eleven items to purchase at a target location. At each spell Level: the mana cost, gold cost, and lumber cost are divided by half at spell Level 2 or by one-third at spell Level 3 of their original prices. All itemsā€™ stock cooldown is zero for all spell Levels. At spell Level 1 the Marketplace will be colored red, while at Level 2 will be colored orange, and at Level 3 will be colored yellow. All Levels 1 and 2 Marketplaces can automatically transform into Level 3 Marketplaces on the whole map if Level 3 spell is learned.
Item 01. 0200 / 0100 / 0070 Gold Costs Per Level - Rejuvenation Salve
Item 02. 0140 / 0070 / 0050 Gold Costs Per Level - Clarity Potion
Item 03. 0800 / 0400 / 0270 Gold Costs Per Level - Claws of Attack +15
Item 04. 0100 / 0050 / 0035 Gold Costs Per Level - Wisdom Potion
Item 05. 0600 / 0300 / 0200 Gold Costs Per Level - Khadgarā€™s Gem of Health
Item 06. 0600 / 0300 / 0200 Gold Costs Per Level - Pendant of Mana
Item 07. 0375 / 0190 / 0125 Gold Costs Per Level - Red Scroll of Town Portal
Item 08. 0600 / 0300 / 0200 Gold Costs Per Level - Staff of Silence
Item 09. 0600 / 0300 / 0200 Gold Costs Per Level - Orb of Darkness
Item 10. 0550 / 0275 / 0185 Gold Costs Per Level - Scroll of Restoration
Item 11. 0550 / 0275 / 0185 Gold Costs Per Level - Potion of Divinity
Level 1 - 50 MP Cost, 130 Gold Cost, 30 Lumber Cost, Builds: Red Marketplace, 200 Cast Range, Instant Build, No Item Stock Cooldown, No Spell Cooldown.
Level 2 - 25 MP Cost, 065 Gold Cost, 15 Lumber Cost, Builds: Orange Marketplace, 200 Cast Range, Instant Build, No Item Stock Cooldown, No Spell Cooldown, All Player Owned Red Marketplaces Automatically Transforms Into Orange Marketplaces.
Level 3 - 17 MP Cost, 045 Gold Cost, 10 Lumber Cost, Builds: Yellow Marketplace, 200 Cast Range, Instant Build, No Item Stock Cooldown, No Spell Cooldown, All Player Owned Orange Marketplaces Automatically Transforms Into Yellow Marketplaces.

Rejuvenation Salve (Ability / Item) - Regenerates a target unitā€™s hit points by 400 over 45 seconds when used.
Costs 200 Gold, Tier 0 Equivalent Item, Consumable Item, 3 Charges, 1 Item Stock, 0 Second Stock Replenishment, Level 0.50 Worth.

Clarity Potion (Ability / Self / Item) - Regenerates the Heroā€™s mana by 100 over 30 seconds when used.
Costs 140 Gold, Tier 0 Equivalent Item, Consumable Item, 1 Charge, 1 Item Stock, 0 Second Stock Replenishment, Level +0.36 Worth.

Wisdom Potion (Ability / Item) - Increases the Heroā€™s experience by 200 over 45 seconds when used. This ability will be canceled if the units using the potion are attacked or are hit by a spell which does damage. Looks like the Potion of Omniscience icon.
Costs 100 Gold, Tier 0 Equivalent Item, Consumable Item, 3 Charges, 1 Item Stock, 0 Second Stock Replenishment, Level 0.25 Worth.

Red Scroll of Town Portal (Ability-Smartcast / Skill-Active / Item) - Teleports the Hero and any of its nearby troops to a target friendly town hall. This consumable and permanent item works exactly like a regular Scroll of Town Portal does. Also, if the Ladder game is won then the player will receive plus 1 extra Tournament win point. However, if the official Ladder game is lost, you gain plus 2 Tournament loss points. The passive benefit of this item does not stack. This item cannot be dropped or sold.
Level 1 - 900 Teleportation Area Of Effect, 1100 Teleportation Range, No Cooldown,5 Seconds Teleportation Delay, Hero Invulnerability While Using Item, This Item Cannot Be Dropped Or Sold. Passive Skill: If Victorious In Official Ladder Game Then Player Wins +1 Extra Win Points: Tournament 100.00%. If Defeated In Official Ladder Game Then Player Gains +1 Extra Tournament Loss Points, Same Passive Benefits Does Not Stack.
Costs 375 Gold, Tier 0 Equivalent Item, Consumable / Permanent Item, 1 Item Stock, 0 Second Stock Replenishment, Level 1 Worth.

Dream (Spell / Smartcast / Autocast Off) - Each friendly unit buffed will cause friendly players to benefit from it when they win an official Ladder game. Has unlimited duration. If the Ladder game is won then the player will receive 16 extra win points per buffed unit. The extra win points won is either a Human win point or an Orc win point or an Undead win point or a Night Elf win point or a Demon win point or a Naga win point or a Void Shade win point or a Random win point or an Unknown win point or a Tournament win point: as the extra win points is randomly chosen with a 10% chance. Can be dispelled.
Level 6 - Requires 250 MP To Learn This Spell, Reduces Hero Level Requirements To 1, 50 MP Cost, Buffs Friendly Units To Benefit Friendly Players If And When They Win An Official Ladder Game. 500 Cast Range, Can Be Dispelled, Unlimited Duration, 1 Second Cooldown. If Victorious In Official Ladder Game Then Player Wins +16 Extra Win Points Randomly: Human 10% Or Orc 10% Or Undead 10% Or Night Elf 10% Or Naga 10% Or Void Shade 10% Or Demon 10% Or Random 10% Or Unknown 10% Or Tournament 10%.

Dream Information
Note 1: Winning an official Ladder match gains the friendly player using this spell plus 16 win points of a random ā€œraceā€ per buffed friendly unit. The accumulated win points will all be counted towards only one race after the Ladder match has been won.

Note 2: When playing as ā€œUnknownā€, the player can hide their chosen race when playing official Ladder games, at the risk of gaining 2 loss points if the player losses the same official Ladder game. The player can either choose: Human or Orc or Undead or Night Elf or Demon or Naga or Void Shade or Random-Tournament which lets the player gain Tournament win points or Tournament loss points instead. However, when playing as Human or Orc or Undead or Night Elf or Demon or Naga or Void Shade with the Unknown ā€œraceā€ then the person gets Unknown faction icons instead. The Unknown faction icons are Gnoll for 20 wins, Elder Sasquatch for 100 wins, Ancient Hydra for 300 wins, Lord Garithos for 600 wins, and Akama for 1000 wins.

Notes 3: The Practice ā€œraceā€ is a race option to use for practicing purposes while playing official Ladder games. When you do win an official Ladder match while practicing you gain a total of both 1 Practice ā€œraceā€ win point and loss point at the same time. You can play as Human (Practice), Orc (Practice), Undead (Practice), Night Elf (Practice), Demon (Practice), Naga (Practice), and as Void Shade (Practice) however while playing those races in Practice mode only Practice race win point and Practice race loss point are earned. The Practice race icons are as follows: Wisp for 2 official Ladder games won, Peasant for 10 official Ladder games won, Acolyte for 30 official Ladder games won, Murā€™gul Slave for 60 official Ladder games won, and Fel Orc Peon for 100 official Ladder games won. If you try to play Tournament Ladder matches while in Practice mode, you will not gain any win or loss Tournament points regardless if you have won or lost Tournament Ladder matches.

Unknown ā€œRaceā€ Icons
Gnoll = 20 Wins
Elder Sasquatch = 100 Wins
Ancient Hydra = 300 Wins
Lord Garithos = 600 Wins
Akama = 1000 Wins

Practice ā€œRaceā€ Icons
Wisp = 2 Wins
Peasant = 10 Wins
Acolyte = 30 Wins
Murā€™gul Slave = 60 Wins
Fel Orc Peon = 100 Wins

Omega Attack (Upgrade) - All Heroes can deal Omega damage. Costs double as much as the Flying Machine Bombs upgrade. Tier 3 upgrade. Costs 375 gold, 375 lumber, and has a 105 seconds research time.

Nobody can stop you from posting. But once you are done, thats it, its all over. We will all just get on with our lives, and your ideas will disappear into nothingness.

1 Like

The Scutum Tavern Hero is drastically been modified and improved.

As for finishing listing the whole Demon race here on this forum, I am having a physical medical setback, so I will post the rest of the list later, including the Naga, so be sure to lookout for that.

Thanks for reading guys!

1 Like

The names i read in that post are not suitable for demons.

It was funny the first two hundred times, now itā€™s just overkill.
Flag this dudeā€™s posts as spam.