Multi billion, worldwide recognized gaming company and this is all we going to get

How you guys at Blizzard are not ashamed of yourselves? Not necessarily workforce but Mr Allen Brack. With funds and resources available to reignite this game again, an updated visuals thats all you could came with?

On the same outdated engine?

What a joke.

I honestly feel like this game from being an ambitious project quickly became Blizzard’s leg shackle. And Blizzard cannot wait to get free from this burden.

35 Likes

This game is not blizzard quality and that’s the problem.

13 Likes

Whatever, the final trust - war3, I’m waiting for the official launch. If I’m not satisfied, I’ll delete all Blizzard games and move to steam

4 Likes

Not a overreaction at all for a game who is even not release…
Why not just wait ans see the final product ?

3 Likes

A wise man once said ‘‘what you see is what you get’’

I’m rdy to be let down, i wont expect the 2018 demo quality, they rly pulled the marketing card there.

1 Like

You can’t just say “Multi billion dollar company” and expect them to pull perfect out of thier ass. Also they are keeping exstremely faithfull to the Original Wich is the entire POINT! If you want a shiny new UI , Extreme Graphic details ect, Realtime RTX graphics ect (wich honestly with the graphics rendere properly is possible but that’s not the point).

Wish for Warcraft 4. This is not Warcraft 4. The Demo preview clearly stated it was just that, a demo and that shown gameplay ALL was work in progress. You are not getting a NEW Warcraft you are getting a UPDATED Warcraft 3.
If you chose to reply to me. Please make it objective.

7 Likes

You’d be amazed what time and money can accomplish.

9 Likes

ou can’t just say “Multi billion dollar company” and expect them to pull perfect out of thier ass.

Imagine defanding a multi billion company pepelaugh

warcraft 3 is my n1 favorit RTS of all time … but reforged is an abomination

8 Likes

We must pay them $$ in hopes that they will make WC4. Come on guys, it’s our only hope, pay money to Blizzard

1 Like

imagine how s h i t it would be…

2 Likes

Please save the slagging until they actually release the product with problems. One must remember that currently WC3 Reforged is still in Beta and so problems are to be expected.

I suspect a lot of them will be solved in the two weeks odd until it goes live.

3 Likes

Just because they had billions in revenue each year doesn’t mean they will throw billions or even millions at this game they are working on more than just this after all and have how many employees to pay working on other games it’s not just Blizzard even but all of Activision you have to figure into that billions statement. I am sure the team is doing the best they can to get this as perfect as they can before release. Bear in mind a beta is never going to be perfect even the day before release there will be fixes and features they won’t release till the actual official release of the full game. Stop complaining and get your refund if you’re that upset. Otherwise you sound like a whiny kid.

1 Like

They almost cringed when grubby asked them about W4, like they know it wont happen, but they didn’t wanted to let us down and they said like ‘‘u never know’’ depends of how successful reforged will be, but they had to said that, to make a little hype.
( wow is w4, however i disagree, i don’t mind the story in wow, they can just use the same story in a RTS experience, we all know the classic story, that does not stop us from playing it agn n agn. )

1 Like

The beta excuse was ok 2-3 months ago. From now on this is the game we get. People have the right to complain about the quality of this game and you can’t pull a stunt like; “2018 was only a demo!” and get away with it. Videogame companies need to be upheld to the same standard as architects and construction workers. You showed us the plan, now I want it to look exactly like that and in working condition because I paid for it.

From my point of view the characters are beautiful now, but the UI is quite dated and Blizzard needs a PR person. Even WoW has more blue posts and PR than this game ever had and it is about to launch at the end of the month. Where are the ads? Where is everything to announce; “Hey Warcraft 3. Remember this awesome game? Well it is back with updated graphics, updated blabla… !” Nothing and the game is about to launch at the end of January. It’s as if they don’t even aknowledge it’s existence.

3 Likes

Interesting point. As gaming becomes more and more profitable as an industry enough to become mainstream, it also must be held to mainstream standards and criticism. No more excuses about these things.

1 Like

I agree with most of what you’re saying, but they had to use the old engine to ensure compatibility between Classic and Reforged and for the modding community.

1 Like

As a modder, I was thinking that for a long time too… But now I just feel limited by the past. Capabilities like the SC2 editor would have been nice.

1 Like

Tell me who present here gives a crap about classic? Blizzard whole excuse was that there was plenty of custom maps and didn’t wanted to see them go to waste.

What a joke. People would just make new maps, another cheap a$$ excuse to use old engine just to Blizz won’t have to work too hard.

1 Like

Come on, isn’t it good to say that you are lazy, that you take money as soon as possible, and that you don’t want to spend time?
I can only feel hypocrisy, the previous Blizzard has “died”.
At least I can’t see any shadow on war3!

1 Like

The crybaby threads won’t stop am I right?

3 Likes