Mounted King Arthas

Okay, so the idea is certainly an interesting one, with many multiversial implications for those theorists out there, but… perhaps shrink down that Pauldron? I know Warcraft has a reputation of just sheer MASSIVE pauldrons, but I think that such may have been taken to too far an a extreme, here XD.

What multiverse?

Arthas literally had Terenas crown after he killed him.

That’s not alternate universe Arthas, thats Arthas between Humand and Undead campaign in the Reign of Chaos.

1 Like

He looks way better without the mount but once again, It’s considered “Death Knight” so their movement speed is good, not bad.

That would be false, Arthas is already in his Death Knight gear by the time he returns to Lordaeron. The armour he has equipped in the model-in-question implies a different result to what we see occur in the game, so in a different universe, the question of what had actually happened there may interest people. Now, I could also venture to point out that Arthas would have had the crown mid-RoC (which he didn’t, as he never actually took the proper crown), considering that it is by the end of the Human campaign that he overthrows Terenas.

What multiverse?

The one where he has Terenas’ crown and still has blonde hair.

Even the cinematic shows that his hair is already white from turning to a DK before he gets the crown.

1 Like