Models versions when switching between SD and HD are wrong

When trying to switch between HD and SD the War Cart model for the Siege Engine only works for HD and the Draenei Demolisher switches to the Orc Demolisher model instead of the SD Draenei Demolisher model.

I tried fixing this issue by using the units\human\WarWagon\WarWagonold.mdl model in SD but it switches to the regular Siege Engine model instead of the War Cart model in HD.

I also had the same issue with the units\orc\catapult\catapultold.mdl because it doesn’t switch to the Draenei Demolisher or the Neutral Catapult model only the regular Orc Demolisher model. I also tried using the Neutral Catapult in HD for the Draenei Demolisher but it doesn’t work in SD.

This needs to be fixed because there are enough models to have a version that works between HD and SD and have it switch to the model you want but it doesn’t switch properly or it doesn’t switch at all. This causes an uneven amount of unit models available when trying to create custom units between games when using these models and makes it impossible to use these models and units.

There are a few other HD unit models that have no SD counterpart like Snarlmane and the Skeletal Marksman that could easily switch to a Gnoll or Skeleton Archer model in SD and I’m pretty sure there are more that I haven’t listed.