Mission automatically failed after loading

Mission automatically failed after loading for chapters 2 and 3. That’s how far I’ve played. After clicking next when finished the previous chapter or start from the main menu, the new chapter/mission would fail and show the mission failed page.

1 Like

I got exactly the same thing.
At the mission select menu i can pick the mission, it loads, it briefly states press any key to continue (doesn’t respond to input btw) and goes straight to the DEFEAT window with a mission time of 0:00

in my case it’s the mission BlackRock & Roll, Too

Thanks for the report BYmax. This is an on-going issue that we initially thought was due to server load issues. We have the bug report in and its currently being investigated. As a temporary work around restarting the client SHOULD fix the issue you’re experiencing. If it doesn’t please let me know.

1 Like

Thanks for that quick response.
not sure if it helped BYmax, but it worked for me
additional info (might be useful finding the bug)
i played in offline mode

2 Likes

So we’d never have this issue if you didn’t take away P2P hosting?

Restarting fixed it for the first map so far.

1 Like

Hey guys! Anyone whos experienced this issue, if you could send us your campaign data to War3attachments@blizzard.com would be really helpful. You generally find it in this file path: C:\Users\XXXXXX\Documents\Warcraft III\BattleNet\XXXXXXXX\Campaigns

And potentially any logs would be great - C:\Users\XXXXXX\Documents\Warcraft III\Logs