"Match found!" - CRASH

I got the game telling me “Match found!” and the game does nothing.

Every second match i play has this bug and i have to close game.

This is unacceptable.

16 Likes

There’s a lot of that going on right now.

That’s probably #1 next to ping and fps issues… These HAVE to fixed asap.

Blizzard… get on it.

4 Likes

80% if the time i get this since beta

7 Likes

i’ve stopped playing this game altogether. such a pile of poorly optimized garbage…

this is basically a payed beta.

7 Likes

Yayaya… “Blizzard sucks” etc… “Sorry for your loss”

/pats you on the back

Move along…

The upcoming patch will surely fix this. Just wait.

Does anyone know a solution for this?

based on what? The game has been out for weeks and nothing has changed. Maybe in a year we’ll get Reforged 2.0 like HoTS and Anthem LOLOL

7 Likes

those appear to be counting as losses btw, for anyone tracking their record on w3booster

i have like 10 losses as random, hu, orc and ud combined…never qued up as those races ever - but guess how many times i had a desync/disconnect issue? :slight_smile:
not confirmed, but check your booster page - losses aren’t represented correctly for me…how bout you guys?

3 Likes

Refund until quality of PvP is decent like all standarts AAA game …

6 Likes

You have to bring patch, it really sux.

1 Like

It’s almost like Blizzard should never have given up on Battle.net 1.0 and should have stuck with it. But then they couldn’t use it as DRM for their game since it’s just a matchmaking service unlike 2.0…

2 Likes

It has gotten worse. It’s almost every game now.
pls fix…

4 Likes

This whole thing is so unacceptable that the word unacceptable shouldn’t even have enough time be able to be typed out before a lawsuit happens.

1 Like

Patch will come at the end of the month in my opinion. Hopefully they will make it playable and add public profiles.

[…] will come at the end of the month […]

Just wait.

Yeah I am seeing Half-life 3 situation all over again :smiley:

1 Like

i am waiting right now

I also have join bugs, occasional disconnects, and ping issues. No FPS issues or crashing though.

How hard is this to patch this with a small hotfix?
If you can not do this, just make it so we can exit matchmaking search at all time, so when we bug we do NOT HAVE TO RESTART OUR GAME EVERY TIME?!

HOW HARD IS IT BLIZZARD??? HMMMM???
HOW HARRRD?!

Warcraft 3: The Frozen Eye

1 Like