Map interface is black

I just reinstalled my Warcraft Reforged and now i get black world map interface please se attached pictures. I have dowloaded all the new drivers for my graphic card (amd ryzen 5 with integrated graphics) what do i need to do to fix the problem. Everything was just fine this morning but after I reinstalled the game i just se a black map?

Hey there Nazgaroth! We appreciate you taking the time to reach out with those details. Are you noticing that other textures such as in-game units or NPCs missing in addition to the blacked out map? If so, please refer to the main thread below where we are collecting data:

On the other hand if the issue is only affecting your map, you’re probably experiencing a different issue. To help investigate this, please post a DxDiag report in your reply. Here are the instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).