Major bully problem persist

I have major problem with a player that bully almost all my games. Where can I open official complaint, because end game screen does not appear anymore !!!

“Waiting for Results” (for more than 5 minutes) than
“ERROR - Failed to retrieve data”
and even if sometimes I manage to get end screen Table, the report feature does NOTING !!!

Please community manager (Kaivax / Cydra) tell me how to proceed !

It is very simple:

Open the front door.
Step out.
Enjoy some real life with nice people.

Problem solved.

15 Likes

agreed, this is the answer.

3 Likes

I am playing War3 because I wanna play !
Community manager , please take action to have a normal game environment !

1 Like

The reporting system is automated, and it likely depends on multiple other people reporting the same user for any action to occur.

That being said: You can find people you recently played with in the social screen and report them for chat infractions after the game. If you can find any games with them in your match history, you can also report from there as well, even though the categories probably won’t match up.

If it’s primarily one specific user that you’re seeing often though, I reccomend muting them during games and/or adding them to your block list.

Another option is changing your battle tag, this has worked for me in the past to deal with a bullying issue since without being friends, they have no way to know who you are after you change it. Blizzard does charge for this but they let you change it for free every once in a while.

CaptainJack, you did NOT understand !!!
I DID NOT GET end screen (table ) in order to report !!!
Cause I described above and only solution press Back button so NO statistic, no chance to even report them !!!

You can also try to ask people here if they want to join your team.
Problem solved.

1 Like

Cat, I DID understand! You did not read my post!
I didn’t say anything about the end game screen, in fact I told you how to report people without using the end game screen!
Maybe you should think carefully before lashing out at people like that. It’s not the right way to respond to people trying to help you.

See, it says “Social” not “end game.” You can report people anywhere that you can find their name to click on.
Here’s an imgur post with several examples of places you can report from, this isn’t all inclusive (copy paste)
https://imgur.com/a/lPSfeDG

(And dryad is also right, the best way to avoid trolling/harassment/bullying is to play AT with someone you can trust to keep the game enjoyable.)

1 Like

@CaptainJack:
At Social button at the right part, I see max. 30 people, those that are my “Online Friends”.
Not everyone is present there (in contrast to SC2 where I can see everybody online 100+ people)

Of course none from them is Bully-ing, and who is doing is NOT on that list!!!

Anyway Community managers did not do anything, is like:
Reports &>/dev/null

lol all your replies to this thread show how big of a tool you are.

seems like youre the one who needs to step outside if all you do is roam the forums
Problem Solved.

1 Like

Now I just got: Cheating Error Report failed, code 27.
What does that mean?
So game is working very well :smiley:

The point was to illustrate anywhere you can find a player’s name, you can report them.
If you press “Add Friends” in the social panel, you’ll see a list of recent players, and this will include the people you played with that you didn’t like. Same with if you click the + to add a player to your group, you’ll see the “recent players” list. You shouldn’t need a list of 100+ people, becuase if you just played with them, they will appear at the top of the recent players list.

The reporting system is entirely automated. Basically it will take multiple people having an issue with the same person to trigger a “red flag” and either an auto ban or an investigation. Because the system is automated, it is only looked at by a person in exceptional circumstances. In order for any judgement to be exacted upon a jerk/troll/etc, they likely need to be reported by multiple different people.

Anyway… I’m not trying to judge here but you’ve been a bit abrasive in your replies. Are you certain you aren’t saying or doing anything to provoke this bad behavior from others? That doesn’t excuse it of course, but my advice to you is:

1. play with friends. Join discords for the game and make some friends/find people to play with. There will be far less toxic behavior if you you stick with familiar people.
  2. Instead of stressing over people who say stupid crap, just mute them. /mute Playername in the chat box. If it’s a Korean/Chinese/etc player and you can’t see their name, you can also type /mute # where # is their player slot number (Red = player 1, blue = player 2, and so on)
1 Like

So in your head I should report you now and go cry to the bullied corner because you are bullying me? Flawless! :wink:

Arguments where me and CaptainJack are on the same line are unbeatable. That’s a matter of fact :wink:
So get some people from this forum, if they don’t have a fluffly head they are usually fine and enjoy the game!
(or go out, grab a beer and forget about WC3 :wink: )

3 Likes

Do not understand why you try to defend this kind of gaming atmosphere (mentality)
Of course I will not put friend someone who bully, and sure he won’t accept it. And even if I manage, is not fair to report via chat, when Bully was during game and no words on general menu chat. Nobody will trust that report.

About mute command, is NOT working anymore.

Is not about forget War3 and get beer, this answer it totally not proffesional !

The purpose of the game is to destroy the enemy units before you lose yours. That’s what you should try to defend.

Because crying in a forum about someone who told you something on the internet makes you look like a professional, isn’t it? :wink:

The main question is still:
Did any of your team mates say anything bad to you?
(The solution is still to get better team mates, just ask someone on this forum, it’s full of nice people and just forget about the random stupids)
Or was it the enemy team?
(Which is just making you look like a sore loser?)

1 Like

Ok, I will explain: scenario, this man say : “again Cat, … bad words”
than: 1) my team start to leave.

or: 2) worse one of them - Team Kill me.

or: 3) team play but did not TP to help (happened yesterday).
So 3 attacked, nobody helped than, (I build 4 upgraded nerubian towers, one spirit, army 4-5 fiends + 4 lumber ghouls, hero CL level 4, beetles ) finally they said: “he is noob cannot defend his base”…

or: 4) Very bad life threatening curses, obscene (you cannot even imagine what they can say). Ok with curses sometimes I laugh on them or I ignore it, but for some of them a real Community Manager should act to decide how to proceed.

There are 1-2 people I always met, they are generating this attitude, so I do not want to report everybody but just those few menthally-ill bully-ing ones.
Some year ago I could report them, now is even worse that you did not get end screen. Once I waited 30 minutes (Waiting for Results screen) than I closed the game with task manager.

Update after 4 hours : Ok because anyway community managers did not care about reports, I put here what just happened:
Both in my team :
Modezar#2220 - started to bully that I am leaver, etc.
I said not, and want play ok. so we started.
Hoodman#21773 - joined the discussion and continued the bully, cursing making me noob etc.
Finally I gave up, I could not play with such team, but if Modezar did not start bully-ing than maybe others could play nice in my team.

I saved the replay, I can send it to any blizzard stuff. I already emailed for hacks@blizzard.com

Another update: Lamorez#2141 - from enemy team, without any trigger, started to curse, say sexist things with my name.

Ok, the key here is:

Would you go out with random people?
I don’t think so.
So why do you pretend to play with random people?

You don’t enjoy or learn anything. Why do you insist?

This applies to everything, not just WC3…

few times I go out arranged with one friend. But most of the time I play alone radom4v4. Did I told previously otherwise?
I enjoy some games, where no bully and team is decent. Even if we loose, there are also good games. But most of them are not so nice due Bully attitude.
And I am not only one bullied, there are others as well. Eg. “noob X”, “noob Y”, I build for 3-5 minutes, than entire teams leave without fight. This is annoying !

So stop playing random 4vs4 alone.
It’s simple…

That’s called PUG if you consider yourself the “4th in their AT team”.

Man really, can’t you just send a message to the last nice person you played with and play another game with him?

Oh wait… in their omniscient wisdom Blizzard removed the open whispering system…
Well, just tell them to play another before the game ends…