[Main Thread] Campaign is perma crashing on various missions

I can’t even get through the second mission of the first undead campaign. As soon as I try to build a necropolis, the program freezes. It doesn’t fully crash, but it doesn’t do anything else either.

i have a 10700k i7 16gb ram rtx 3060 z590 motherboard, the game crashes all the time in campaign mode. I tried a fix when reading another’s post by turning the effects to low. It seemed to help until i got to the Blood Elf campaign, i can’t finish the first level at all with 5 attempts to do so.

217F2716-EA53-45A2-974C-C96B36064903 here is the code it gave me the last time .

1 Like

I had it happen in

• [The Fall of Silvermoon]

• [The Siege of Dalaran]

• [The Broken Isles]

• [Wrath of the Betrayer]
    This is normal

2 Likes

@Roger , how can I get pass that bug? I am at Wrath of the Betrayer.

Changing your particles settings to medium will get you past the sentinel campaign…

Unfortunately this does not help for the Blood Elf campaign. Someone here wrote your camera must not leave the render area of a building while it is still under construction. I have not tested this myself.

Turn your spell effects to low and do not load from a checkpoint.

I still have sorties on this mission. So I abandoned the passage. Couldn 't stand it

Same problem, can you kindly fix this, or am I paying for half the game?

Howdy everyone,

Dropping in to let everyone know this is a bug that is being looked into by the Development team. We currently don’t have any workaround and we aren’t looking for any additional information at this time. If that changes we will post here.

Hopefully this will be fixed up soon so everyone can get back to playing their campaign.

1 Like

Be sure also to look into Rexxar campaign. The game gets stuck when you exit to main map from every side area. The game runs perfectly, but the UI vanishes and no heroes spawn. It’s even impossible to view menu. The only available option is Alt+F4 which evokes the leave confirmation sign.

There’s two causes:

• Game cache is broken
  • Certain vanilla special effects are causing a crash when the player sees them on their screen. Look into the exporter.

+1 – I crashed several times and I’m using brand new laptop with AMD Ryzen 6000 9 CPU. I was so devastated because all my progress was lost. Blizzard, please fix this ASAP!!!

This game does not have cloud saving, it never did, and won’t.

Please see my post above to mitigate crashing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.