Low fps in WarCraft III: Reforged

You know what I’m talking about, so far there’s no solution.

Only by returning to version 1.35 can we solve it

Version 1.36 fixed minor issues with 1.35, but caused significant issues that affected the gaming experience

My question is exactly the same as that in this video

Fps lowered, I cried for the money I spent

Or, you know, by applying fixes.

Reverting versions is not a solution.

You’re being ridiculously overdramatic. If you cry over a few frames not being rendered, you really need to find something bigger to be upset about. But if reduced FPS is making you cry, then maybe you should consider getting a refund.

Also, by your own admission, it’s only a substantial issue on custom maps. The problem is custom maps are unsupported. It’s poopy and I agree with that, but if you want to see improvements, you need to provide data from official game modes.

Additionally, I urge you to download and test the latest PTR patch, as some people are seeing improvements in performance over the current live version. Not everybody, unfortunately, but some people have seen improvement.

Finally: Please make sure that “reduce mouse lag” in the input tab of the options menu is unchecked. While this isn’t a fix for the problem, this option basically does nothing other than reduce your FPS with no benefits in most cases, so most people should have this turned off.

The method you mentioned has no effect at all. I have already tried it, please do not reply to me here.
You can also upload a video on twitch to check your current fps and 1.35 fps, and let us all see if your game fps matches what you said

What method? I haven’t given you a method to do anything… I will reply if I want to. You have the tools to deal with it if you don’t want to hear from someone. You keep talking about a “method” like I’m telling you how to fix the game or something. That’s not what I’m trying to tell you.

I’ve already posted evidence of my performance multiple threads multple times. I have no reason to lie to you or anyone. Feel free to look through the previous threads. Meanwhile you’ve posted nothing but words with no evidence of any kind.

Also: I don’t need you to tell me that 1.36.0 (the current live version) is where the problem began, because I already know and acknowledge that. I can not go back in time to record a video to show 1.35 FPS, although I am quite certain it was higher at that time, just as you say. I agree with that and don’t need to be convinced of it. What I’m asking you to do is to check your performance on the Public Test Realm (1.36.1), with the new patch currently being tested, and then check again on the live game (1.36.0) and see if one gives better performance than the other. Making sure that all game settings are the same in both tests.

I don’t know why we are having this communication problem. I already know that 1.35 was better performing. What I don’t know is your performance on the newest PTR (1.36.1) compared to the current version (1.36.0) because you haven’t shown me/us that yet.

Thank you,
ht tps://www.twitch.tv/videos/1976416836

captainjack:
I don’t know why you insist on watching others’ videos? If you open the game and test fps, you will know the results. Do you not have a computer to test?

Howdy!

I certainly understand how frustrating performance issues can be to run into. I do need to clarify the only significant performance known issue we are aware of is with AMD CPUs causing stuttering performance issues every few seconds, which our team is working to resolve in a future update. I am locking this thread down and recommend, going forward, no bad words or masking of bad words in the title.

We try our best to call out known issues when we can, as the realm of technical problems vs bugs can sometimes be blurry. We also want to support an environment on the Technical support forums where we foster troubleshooting and workarounds, so if you find anything that helps improve things until a fix is found, feel free to post here. This is a known bug and is already being looked into. If you want to provide proof or reproduction steps, make sure to post them on our bug report forums.

Thank you!