Lots of lag on solo game

Hi guys !

I’m not very used to forum, but the technical support of blizzard doesn’t answer me, so I try my chance here :slight_smile:

I bought Warcraft 3 Reforged and when I play in solo, there is a lot of lag at the middle of the game. It’s very disturbing, especially when there is no battle or things like that. How can I fix that ?

My setup :

Intelcore I7 3770
32go RAM
NVIDIA 1060 GTX 6Go
DirectX12
500 go SSD

All my drivers seems ok, so… I really don’t know how to change that, all my other games, like Starcraft 2 doesn’t have that type of lag…

Hey there!

Thanks for taking the time to reach out with these details. I do not see any Technical issue tickets submitted from your account, though I am sorry to hear of the unexpected trouble seeking assistance for this issue. You can always submit a support ticket directly to our Technical Support team if preferred.

In the meantime, we need a little more detail regarding the “lag” you are experiencing to determine whether the issue is performance or connection-related. Does the lag feel like there are delays when using abilities or moving units? Do all units stop moving when the lag occurs?

Or does the lag feel more performance-related, such as a sudden drop in FPS or game stutters/freezes?

Let us know what kind of lag you’re experiencing and we’ll do our best to help narrow it down!

1 Like

I’ve been having the same issue while playing Reforged. I’m getting randomly logged out of battle.net and my games are saving properly either. I can’t submit a help ticket because I don’t have the proper file types to send in… I’m a casual gamer, I don’t know all the extras. It might be time for a refund.

1 Like

Having the issue with classic as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.