Looks like theres hardly any female representation. really lame

we need peasant worker females and bandits too not only pretty names and classes

1 Like

Yeah you are right, we actually need some more female heroes that the more they level the more they get naked, as like many jappa mmos/fantasy games. Great addiction I would say.

1 Like

This entire thread premise is bait. Flag and move on.

1 Like

looks like theres hardly any Combat Toaster representation. really lame. apparently people think Combat Toasters cant carry rocks, use a gun, or chop down trees. yikes. what year is it? or hold swords. im shocked. Going through a ton of character models and gameplay thats been leaked, and hardly seeing any Combat Toasters .
this may be a shock to some of you, but Combat Toasters know what swords, sacks, and axes do. They know how to use them. Combat Toasters get muscular too.
I really hope that this is only because they havnt made the models yet
As a proud representer of Combat Toasters Iā€™m offended

4 Likes

Combat Toasters are hot, but they should stay in the kitchen, where they belong.

Where else would you make toast?

1 Like

Then we need kitchen representation to fit Battle Toasters

2 Likes

While the battle toaster gags are extremely funny, well they made me chuckle at least, they do miss the point.
Toasters donā€™t play video games. (Yet)
Women do.
I donā€™t see any harm in more pretty (and some not so pretty) ladies in game.

1 Like

This must be a bait or a troll
Blizzard has added a lot more previusly missing female charachters into wc3 Reforged
Satyrs, Centaurns, Deathknight, Demon Hunter, Zombies
Come on now

3 Likes

They coulā€™d be a dishwasher joke, but I consider that this time it can be really rude at some point

1 Like

Blizzard had already said that there would be female versions of a lot of the units. Perhaps we just havenā€™t datamined them yet? But I know for sure that sometime between last Blizzcon and now they stated that would be a thing.

Males and females are equal. Therefore, having male characters=having female characters.

1 Like

Please tell me you are jokingā€¦

Hardly any female representation
=> The night elves ground forces is only made of women.

Yeah, sure

5 Likes

Looks like OPā€™s never heard of the f*cking night elf faction before.

6 Likes

wHy ArE ThErE nO BlAcK HuMaNs oR AsIan NatIoNaLitiEs! ThIs iS RacIst! GivE mE mY bLacK HelIcopTeR, TraNsgEndeR fOoTmaN tHaT shOOtS LaZorS!

7 Likes

I donā€™t think you posted enough hyperbole.

i really hope for your sake that you are joking

1 Like

Itā€™s always funny when people who didnā€™t actually played or will play this amazing RTS game start trying to be clever.
ā€œcant carry rocks, use a gun, or chop down trees. yikes. what year is it? or hold swords.ā€
Night Elf race from WC3 has really A LOT battle units and 2 heroes who are women actually. Oh sorry you even didnā€™t played it so you donā€™t know. You can proceed with sticking your nose into other peopleā€™s business.

6 Likes

We need to stop commenting on this post (hypocrite i know, i know) they are obviously just trolling, no need to give them the attention they want.

3 Likes

Iā€™m hoping this is a troll postā€¦ Which I guess it is for the toneā€¦ But if it isnā€™t
Hereā€™s what you should knowā€¦ Warcraft 3 is supposed to be a medieval kind of game.
This maybe a shock to you, but women didnā€™t do much during those timesā€¦ Because they were more important to keep alive, than throwing them into a death battle.

Donā€™t worry, if you are looking for representionā€¦ Night elves are coming, a race from which the infantry is only composed of women.
Something no other rts has doneā€¦ So you are welcomed.
Pd:itā€™s funny how you donā€™t see this kind of post in games like age of empires.