Literally no balance of Kodo Beast

I struggle to win vs Orc that has mass Raiders, and I make 3 Mountain Giants, to counter and maybe barely do something in a fight.
And them, the Mountain Giants are literally all stone moving buildings. In fight there comes 2 Kodo Beasts and instantly “devour” 2 of my Mountain Giants, and leave me to fight with army of 2 heroes and 1 mountain giants vs 2 heroes mass raiders and 2 kodo beasts.

Common Blizzard, that is very huge unbalanced part of the game.
Don’t tell me that I can research resistant skin, because it requires last tier base, and 1.5 minute to research it.
While Kodo Beast doesn’t.
Another thing is that such a small unit can devour a walking building makes the game really funny, even in magical world like Warcraft, like Kodos aren’t be able to devour bigger and powerful neutral units, they shouldn’t be able to devour Mountain Giants too, and if you do the math, even mathematically isn’t balanced for Elfs to Mountain Giants can perish like that who are more expensive then the Dragons themselfs, almost cost like 1 hero.

Nerf Kodo Beast please, do the math, you’ll see I am right

kekw, i guess.

1 Like

Just go mass hunts and archers against orc.

Even if you go dryads / MGs, Kodos get sniped easily by range piercing attacks of dryads / archers.

Point was that Kodo vs Mountain Giants is unbalanced part of Orc vs Night Elf match, because it doesn’t add up by cost/time to produce and size comparison. (like in reality that human could devour a truck) :smiley:
They should change this in my opinion to promote some use of Mountain Giants, which rarely anyone produce in any match ever, because they are really not efficient and expensive, and vs Orc (with Kodo) especially.

Or you know research resistant skin like anyone else playing mgs into kodos.

5 Likes

This post is hilarious. MGs are literally the most op thing about Elf-Orc in favor of NE. Noone fights with giants before resistant skin is upgraded (then kodos cant devour them). If you lose in this match up due to raiders vs mgs, you are doing something very wrong. Check replays.

4 Likes

Just get resistant skin.

I mentioned Resistant Skin. It is tier 3, 1.5minute research. It is very long run to get it actually, while Kodos are available at tier 2 orc and they will devour giants before I even get to Resistant Skin research. -_-

I’m sorry but if you can’t hold until T3+75 seconds (according to Liquipedia it takes 75 sec to upgrade) then the problem is your micro/macro not the game’s balance.
It’s a non problem in tournaments thus I seriously doubt there’s any balance issue here.

1 Like

MGs are typically pretty oppressive to orc. Orc has a tough time dealing with them.

Like orc can’t handle 4+ Mountain Giants even 3 is a chore. Only way orc beats MGs his to hit a timing before NE gets critical mass.

So the strategy the NE MG strategy against Orc is pretty fair and balanced. Orc hits their timing they win. NE is careful and gets 3+ upgraded MGs out they win.

So…

Fortified is typically pretty over oppressive vs elf. Guess what, Blizzard doesn’t care.

Welcome to WC3.
Fortified. Serpent Wards. Troll PiercingHunters. Raider Infinite Ensnares. Shaman Infinite Stun Lock Purges.

Orc dominates Elf after the wisp and archer nerf patch at pro level. This game is just not balanced and Blizzard team doesn’t care.

They should revert wisp detonate change. NE needs it for all matchups against heroes, if wisp was too strong against anything it was orc casters (Human had brilliance).

My suggestion is revert wisp detonate change, but give small mana buff to Shamans.

This will help NE in all matchups. In Orc matchup specifically it will help burn more of the Shadow Hunter mana (so less serpent wards) but give Shamans mana buff, as pre patch 1.32.9 Shamans running out of mana was big issue for orc.

Yeah NE really needs the help in all matchups lmao. That was sarcasm.

Wisp detonate will be too good versus Undead, but I know you would NEVER consider Undead. Git gud scrub.

yeah waiting producing time for wisp, paying 60 gold, managing him to come to a fight, and detonate it just to drain 40 mana to dk would be “too good”?
“Git gud scrub”?

Dude you are mental