List of recent players is incomplete

One sentence Summary: The post-game list of recent players in the Warcraft III: Reforged main menu is restricted to accounts on the same gateway.

When attempting to report players in the list of recent players the list is incomplete and only shows accounts from your own gateway. This prevents reporting Code of Conduct violations without contacting Blizzard Customer Support.

I would have attached the following two screenshots demonstrating the issue as suggested in the Bug Report Forum Guidelines, but it is not possible to attach images or links to the report.

(1) Loading screen showing 7 other players. (2) List of recent players showing 1 other player.

I am connecting to the EU gateway.

I have not provided System information or Variables.txt since this is a generic issue and I am experiencing it on several different devices. I do not suspect a network issue.

I have read the Bug Report Forum Guidelines and Welcome! Please Read sticky posts.

I have used the search feature to look for similar issues less than 2 months old.

I have checked the list of Warcraft III: Reforged Known Issues - Version 1.32.9 to ensure that this bug has not already been registered.