Linking Classic Account?

I just got a message in game saying that classic accounts expire after 3 months and that I need to link it. Clicking okay to the button doesn’t bring up any page. How do I link my classic account to Warcraft 3 ?

1 Like

Go into options, click LInk Account at the bottom of screen. Beware, it doesn’t actually matter, since none of your wins get carried over. And you can’t view your profile either. Like what the *$%@ Blizz.

the game isnt finished, they are still working on releasing other features, they confirmed that ladder ranking and profiles will arrive in a few weeks

you do know this already, right?

1 Like

Mine acc “Expired” and I spend years to build it up… I can’t believe I have only this SS now :pleading_face:
Shubi (EU) Warcraft 3 - TFT - 50%+ with all races 1500 wins as “Random”
https://i.imgur.com/5Ij4PBe.jpg

Any1 have idea how to retrieve acc? I tryed over mail but not working… :confused:

1 Like

Your wins are with you in your heart, Shubi. You do not need others to validate you if you accept and believe in yourself.

1 Like

you better accept your accounts are gone, because this is what likely happened.

blizzard doesnt give a damn about the wc3 community, they probably never saved backups after the 3 months period ended and no one could ever verify their account was copied over, obviously, because the feature was never proven to be functional. maybe they never intended to copy over the profiles and they were just rubbing dirt in our eyes with the “copy your stats to your non existing profile, it will work in 2 or 3 years down the line, PROMISED!”

it sucks if you kept your account alive for over a decade, like i did. but that just shows how much blizzard values their userbase.

1 Like