LGBT Representation in Warcraft3 (MegaThread)

AHAHAHAHAHAH we no really need that

Your idea is offensive. Please delete this megathread.

Oh yes! Jesus please.

So you want to have LGBT characters
Stabbed, Burned, Eaten Alive, Raised From the Dead into souless abominations and a gross violation of the natural order with only fain memories of who and what they were before aimlessly searching for flesh to consume and destroying all they once held close to their heart! NOT EVEN A FINAL DEATH IS AN ESCAPE FROM TORTURE FOR HELL AWAITS ALL AFFLICTED BY THE CURSE OF UNDEATH!

So yea let’s just have two random Footmen kiss

But didn’t you know? Being gay increases your chances of becoming a necromancer later in life by a whopping 40%!

This post was made by the Underappreciated Necromancers Daily Enlightenment Activists Department.

I hope this never gets introduced. It’s a game not a movie. Not everything needs freaking LGBT representation. And that from a Trans person. Some people pulls way too much about their LGBT wanting and you are one of them OP. Not everything needs representations. Let the dam game being a game.

Do you see Black people or Arab people always annoying people about wanting their things inside of everything? No you don’t. Now quit being annoying.

Actually black people never stop doing it if we are being serious.

In real life scenarios they had to fire a bunch of firefighter officers so they could promote more black people by giving them a different test then everyone else “easier version” Then there is the black caucus, the black panthers, the movie with only black people in it black panther. “shoot a modern movie with only white people see what happens” here is a list of only black organizations where being black is only thing that matters go to google type black only origination they have them listed lol i found a wiki but not allowed to post links.

Also heroes of the storm has a few skins that turn white people into black or asian yet not a single one that turns lucio into a white or asian.

Ahh yes OFC this topic has soo many comments and views OFCCCCCCCCCC yes

warcraft 3 my old friend from 2003 who would have thought you had to face this…

who would have thought :upside_down_face:

No, only you need it, but not the game, and the gaming community. This will only spoil the game. You can play WoW. I also know a lot of lgbt representatives who think like me.

why won’t you let this thread painfully die like it should always have for once?

It’s important that they make other people aware of them not liking to share spaces with people from all walks of life.

i still don’t think having lgbt stuff in a game like warcraft is necessary.
i won’t be against it, but having it would still be unecessary at best.

So like…still going at it heh?

I guess I share an opinion then. For whatever it is worth in this day and age on the web. I have friends in the LGBT community, very open minded over here, but I dont care for any changes to my favorite characters.

I understand that people today like to get popular by pleasing SJWs or pretending to be woke by using the LGBT community to achieve their ends. Or retconning stuff to be more ‘‘in’’, like turning Hermione into a different race…But hey nothing a low life WC3 fan like me can do to change all those trends, but I dont want it to happen to my favorite game of all times.

Call me old fashion in that regards, but I like the characters I have and I want the devs to remain faithful to the great work this game already is. So I do not want my characters to change. They are already awesome as they are.

Now, that being said, if the game is a success and blizzard want to add more content to it…like an expansion gasp (if that ever happens…mumble…) then I dont mind at all that they add whatever they want. More characters and NPCs for representation of any group, I would welcome it with open arms. LGBT heroes and units, bring it! Just stay true to the lore.

And that my fellow internet forums dwellers is what matters to me, old gamer me. Now I shall leave you all to it. May the light be with you, as it let no one behind!

The lgtb is a minority, but they are so active that it seems that most of them are against me. Let them make games for themselves. Just go crazy. Greetings from Russia.

SJW cancer want to spread everywhere.

The orcs in Warcraft3 have become LGBT representations, see all units without female characters. Many female orc characters are out there but not added to the game.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/c552b6c33785bca7d7ba5d8c853dc936/tumblr_owyi4lJekl1wt7ek9o1_400.jpg

This is why the Orcs do not have female units.

i am going to make reference on speticular youtube video

“why are you g-a-y?”

omagad, that is so cuuuute!

The SH is enough.

By the way, has nobody referenced this reference?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiwiuDW52hY&t=2m56s

Because they never leave their computers they just search for stuff to be pissed about.

Garona was actually supposed to be in Warcraft 3. She even had a rendered promotional image made for her

This was when the game was still in alpha though.