Lets talk random teams

This post inspire me take make thread about discussion of the idea of random teams having to play only versus random teams. Why is this important?

Not many knew greatness of the random vs random ladder as myself was focused on 2vs2 random teams. Biggest players there was top 10-20 rt player with biggest levels on each realm. Myself as northern player remember players like zacard and so forth being top rt players. That did not only factor who was an alpha rt player.
Also the one with least loses to win ratio was being top hierarchy rt players.

Currently with rt vs at it is not reliable measurement at all since one could be matched more against at teams than the other getting more loses that way.

What you remember from old rt settings?

3 Likes

Like I said on the other thread. They would need to add voice chat and remove unit share to fix team games. Random teams do not use unit share. Arranged teams abuse it.

why would u remove unit share - lol -
its not even mandatory…
this is the most essential feature in teamgames actually.

1 Like

Because randoms team games dont use unit share. Arranged teams do and abuse unit share. It’s a major advantage.

Edit: Like I’m mainly getting at that’s only way to balance Arranged teams with Randoms… They’d have to remove unit share to at least make it fair.

They don’t care. As long as the people in the AT are happy, they won’t change anything. They could care less about people who queue up solo. They waste their time changing stuff that most people don’t care about instead of fixing the mistakes they made during release. It is sad what they did to this game.

1 Like

AT x RT is unplayable, specially when you face a team that play together and get a garbbage ally.

This matchmaker RUINED the game experience.

When i play at x rt i don t even begin, i leave right away.

I will not be a sparring for a team that play together.

1 Like