Lets go buff elves more they so weak!

Lets go buff elves more they so weak! Need more buffs and want say thank to blizzard for HUGE orc buff 25hp for grunts, now Horde GREAT AGAIN!

1 Like

elves are weak lol we’ve been complaining about how OP DH is for months.

Man with respect to you but if you think that elves now weak you totaly trash in this game, elves need huge nerf for go to normal balance

1 Like

Don’t look at me man, look at all the threads on this forum talking about pros. I’m not even talking about my own experience here.

People have literally been complaining about how strong NE is, particularly vs HU, since the previous major patch.

All pro players in this game will agree that elves OP, even elves pro players, i love blizzard for they nerf coil nova but cant understand why instead huge elf nerf they continue buff it

1 Like

[citation needed]

1 Like

People complain how strong NE since reforged release and nothing change for all this time, especially for orcs game vs elves feeling like hell

And really this 25hp to grunts look like joking on orcs, blizzard devs on wc3 it is elf mainers cant find other reason why elf still not nerf and continue get buff each patch when orcs get patches like 25hp to grunts.

again, [citation needed]

1 Like

You’re the one who claimed “all pro players will agree” first here, you’re the one with the burden of proof.

2 Likes

If you want to make claims like this, you have to back them up or no one has any reason to believe you. Especially when I’ve seen many people complain on this very forum about how OP Night elf is and how even pros like Happy lose to them, particularly as human.

And instead of backing up your position, all you have are childlike insults. That’s pretty much /thread right there.

2 Likes