Lauch Error Warcraft 3

Hey, i have a problem to start the game. After few second pop up error. A93F047A-A5C2-48B4-8DDD-479B3ABF5369
Reinstal or scan and repair doesnt help.

Hey there! Let’s go ahead and have you post a ‘DxDiag’ so we can further investigate the problem. Here are the instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

pastebin(dot)com/iXc7LXYG

WesołyGnat, thanks for posting the link to your DxDiag! The Windows 10 build that you are running (Build 17134) was released back in April 2018, and these older Windows builds can cause various compatibility issues with our games and services. Be sure to fully update Windows using the instructions on Microsoft’s website here.

Next, I recommend downloading and installing the most recent driver for your AMD Radeon HD 7660G video card.

In the link above, click to expand your version of (Windows 10 - 64-Bit), and then download and install the “Crimson Edition 16.2.1 Beta” driver.

If you continue to experience issues launching the game, many problems related to your installation of Windows can be resolved by creating a new administrator account, logging into it, and trying the game there.

If the game only works consistently on the new admin account, it means that the old account is broken or corrupted in some way. This is somewhat common, and the easiest fix is to move any user-specific files that you wish to keep from the old user account to the new admin account. You can also work with Microsoft’s Support to troubleshoot the problem with the old account if preferred.

I hope these steps help get you back in-game! Let us know how it goes.

Im done fully windows rebot, all updates instaled. Game still crash. Help me fix that problem please or give me game refound.
New DxDiag: pastebin(dot)com/hW6tqxRC

Reply button buged, so i answer there. Changing power setting doesnt help. I downloaded battery management app, then maxiimize optimization. When i try to turn on game, i just see black screen for 2 sec, then error pop up.

Current Setting: {651288E5-A7ED-4076-A96B-6C62D848FE1} (Balanced)

You’re on a low power setting. Can you please try swapping to a performance power setting and see if it fixes the problem?