Laptop 2012 BAD OPTIMIZATION LOW FPS

I’ve got a 2012 laptop with which I cannot play many custom maps like LTA, LTF or other similar maps with huge army fights breaking out between players I get 8-15fps during those “intense moments”. The thing is I got an old laptop which can play games like CS:GO, Valorant at 60fps and uses full potential of CPU and GPU to run those there but on the classic Warcraft 3 at task manager I view and I am not getting even 50% of the CPU and GPU usage. This should be priority and optimize the game to use all the cores not just 1 or I don’t know how many. Have you started working on this solution any updates???

This game shouldnt even have problems running on smartphones.
I played wc3 tft back in 2004 with a pentium 4 1,4ghz and a geforce 2 mx 400 on 1024x768 with 40-50fps on low.
I later bought a 6600gt with 128mb vram went 60+ stable.

Another fact: when i got my first q8200 with a geforce gt 240 1gb vram this game ran smooth never dropped below 60 on 720p max.

Now i have a rtx 2060 and i7 9+++ and im around 160fps on 1080p on max.
This is really really really disappointing…

how is your ram pool? warcraft 3 reforged is very ram heavy and easily uses 4 gigabytes.

12gb ram and I am talking about the classic. I don’t even bother playing reforged.

what is your other hardware like?

It’s a laptop. Most likely you have 2 gpu’s. Gaming and Integrated. Most likely wc3 is using the integrated instead of the gaming gpu. Switch it.

in nvidia control panel, there is an option for what gpu the pc will use as the default one. if you set the nvidia as the default one, the game will use it. it works on my laptop from 2009.

My laptop doesnt have that option in the nvidia control panel. I had searched about it in the past and dont remember the details, but its intended.

I tried witching it via windows 10 options but that didnt help either.